Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Suzuki Kanon to Graduate from Morning Musume。'16 and Hello! Project

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:35 pm

I hope Zukki's graduation isn't the day after Meimi's.
I could imagine it happening. :fear:

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:40 pm

I wonder if maybe seeing Riho just go through and make the decision to go made her feel more able to. It sounds like she's been thinking about her future for a while. She'll be amazing in social work I think.

It's just sad to see Sayumi's MM finally starting to evolve onto the next thing.

Though, because Riho went the way she did and didn't wait till the Spring Concert, Kanon won't have her graduation be overshadowed which is nice.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:45 pm

I wanna go back to Morning Musume'14 :/ We were so sure all the girls were going to hit it big and they were so youthful and full of potential.
man..... :( I cant believe they're already moving on, has time really gone that fast?

I do wonder if Riho will come back for her graduation?

time is just passing by way too quickly? or idk im sad

I'm glad this peak, flawless performance happened
Last edited by otaku_blue on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:46 pm

Right now the last MM spring concert is at the NHK Osaka Hall on the 22nd. That doesn't seem like a very good place for a graduation concert. It's very small.

If they booked Budokan for 2 days I can see Zukki graduating on the 29th and Meimi's on the 30th. But they haven't said anything like that yet. And considering how close the tour is to starting, I wonder if they even will?

That's going to suck a lot. For me, two of my favorites leaving Hello!Project in the same month. Ugh.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:49 pm

^or the 31st for Zukki. It's probably a better deal to book Budokan on a weekday.

Either way, I can't able to take 2 consecutive graduations. I need some days to get over one of them. ;A;

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:55 pm

I'm happy she's following her dreams, but I do feel sad because I liked her in MM. I agree that Oh My Wish! was her peak. I wish there was another single with her as a lead. Her graduation single better be like that or it's criminal.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:09 pm

Honestly, I am devastated, yet I was not surprised at all. I've been fearing this since it was announced that Zukki will have a live recording of Kannon Smile, with special guests and everything. Somehow I had a feeling it means she's handing over her reign of the show.

And it usually means graduation is nearby. So sad to see her go.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:11 pm

I am glad that she understands herself and is not afraid of going for it (just like Riho), but I am sad because I feel like she has not reach her full potential in the group (like Riho). But everyone is different. MM'17 will be so different from now. OMG!

Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:38 pm

Not surprised at all by this news, she hasn't looked like she's been in to the group for some time

Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:41 pm

It's nice that the girls can pursue their dreams, but ugh...
Post a reply