Morning Musume. '17 13th Generation : Kaga Kaede & Yokoyama Reina

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Morning Musume. '16 13th Generation Auditions Restart : 13th gen chosen from H!P Kenshuusei

Postby Starra » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:37 pm

Imagine if 13th gen consisted of both Kaede and Momohime :fear:.

I mean, Momohime's a real possibility. Kaede I don't have much hope for at this point but I still want her to debut. Momohime seems like one of the most likely to me.

My guesses, based on who I think are the most likely: Kokoro maybe, Kanatsu, Noguchi, Kotomi, Kirara, Momohime, Ayano, Yokoyama.
Who I would like the most: Kaede, Horie (though she might try out for UUG's 2nd gen thing in which case I'd prefer her in that), Kanatsu, Noguchi, Momohime, Rin (listen...).

Someone from Hokkaido KSS would also be welcomed, but I'm not sure if they're included under the "they're chosen from the KSS" statements... In which case Ryou or Mei, please.

Then again, I like all the KSS at this point (no, I'm not exaggerating), so it's nice to know that I'll end up liking 13th gen no matter who's chosen, probably. There are a couple of girls I'm iffy about but I'll take that over not liking any day of the week.

I kind of hope it's another 4-member gen. I know people don't want that many more members, but I want 15-member MM。again :fear:. Also someone will probably graduate next year (even Sakura joined over 4 years ago now)... Not that I want that, of course, but it's always something to keep in mind when thinking about new girls. Having only 1-2 wouldn't be enough imo, plus I don't really like the idea of 1-member gens much myself.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Re: Morning Musume. '16 13th Generation Auditions Restart : 13th gen chosen from H!P Kenshuusei

Postby Chibs » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:03 am

what Starra you don't like the circle of love the solo genner receives?
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Amped » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:43 pm

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:Though I understand very (very) little of this, I still thought it was interesting enough to post. Maybe someone more fluent will get some enjoyment out of speculation from the other side.

Seems to be a Japanese fan discussing 13th gen possibilities with others from the chat during a Nico/YouTube live stream (correct me if I'm wrong). It looks like he talks about quite a few of them. I would hope so anyway, with it clocking in around 3hrs. :lol:
Spoiler: show

Met-san's overall favorite for Morning Musume. 13th gen is Danbara Ruru and Kawamura Ayano. He also chose Maeda Kokoro, Kanatsu Mizuki, Noguchi Kurumi, and Yamazaki Yuhane as well. He says Danbara and Kawamura (since she looks like Karin) fits in Seishun Kozou ga Naiteru, filling the gap that Riho and Kanon left.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:27 pm

I figured he must have been interested in Danbara, since her name came up constantly throughout the video.

The logic is interesting though, I don't think I've ever thought about it from that angle.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:15 pm

Ayano really does have the "Looks like Karin enough to be her sister" quality. Wouldn't that only be a factor if they regretted not putting her in Momusu though? She DID look quite nice with them in Seishun however, so maybe they could have gone "Huh... get that other girl when we can." when they saw that XD
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:48 pm

Ayano is the only girl I'm a bit iffy with because she looks so much like Karin. Honestly, to be able to debut and be taken face value, she needs to change her hairstyle a bit. But to have this current hair style and look so much like Karin who is the center/ace of another group in H!P just doesn't sit well with me if she got put in MM.

Since she's a popular pick, though, I'm assuming she's a pretty strong performer.

A question however. Was it made clear if:

a) During the course of the audition it just happened that 13th Gen's picks were all KSS, so to both let fans who like outsiders coming in more down slowly, and to pump up everyone else, they announced this "hint" to the identities of them. Thus meaning that it was the KSS who actively applied to be in MM that will be chosen from.

OR

b) It was a bust again, so they decided to pick from ALL the KSS pool as they are now as almost like a 3rd go at the audition.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:37 pm

^ I believe option B, based on blog posts saying no qualified persons were found from the general applicants. I think the announcement says as much, but I'm not positive on either.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/6098/

forgetmenots wrote:I'm assuming she's a pretty strong performer.
Ayano is an okay performer. I've been watching a few of her performances with her indie group, and she's not particularly stand-out at anything but also not bad or offensive to watch/listen to either. Middle of the road safe choice.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby forgetmenots » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:15 am

It's late here so I can't go through it properly, but the first bit seems to say something akin to: The result is, this time no one from outside made it and the winners are from the KSS! We'll announce who at the Budoukan Concert.

Then it goes on to reassure that taking in outsiders is still considered an important piece of MM history/tradition, etc. But after not finding the right girls last time and in that way, this time, we ended up picking all KSS

-

To me that sounds like option A. But it was only a quick look so there might be stuff I missed or misinterpreted.

It might not matter, but I wonder if that changes who's actually in the running. 26th Gen still a possibility?
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby resop2 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:23 am

Maybe they will go with Kawamura Ayano and Kaga Kaede as a Shin Mini Moni homage?
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Celedam » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:53 am

Except that Kawamura is rather tall. Her resemblance to Karin is only in the face.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project