Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [2/17] Kobushi Factory 2nd single [Sakura Night Fever/Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin/Osu! Kobushi Tamashii]

Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:17 pm

...I want those posterssssssssss omg Kobushi <3

---

also, I now realize why the regular B looks so familiar. Kimagure Princess.

Re: [2/17] Kobushi Factory 2nd single [Sakura Night Fever/Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin/Osu! Kobushi Tamashii]

Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:04 am

love Osu Kobushi Tamashii
it still feels very cool hello but the outfits compensate for it and make it fun. excited to see the full thing! :D

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:40 am

[geekmode]It took me way too long to identify the building where the Osu! Kobushi Tamashii MV was shot, based on the buildings in the background in some of the shots. But I did find out eventually, the building were this MV was shot is the NTT Makuhari Building in Chiba.[/geekmode]

This, plus the fact that the preview was way too short made it impossible for me to make judgement about it. Waiting for the full version... :)

Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:13 am

Osu! is gonna be a huge hit among older H!P fans (in length of being in fandom, not necessarily age). It seems very silly, but also powerful as always because Kobushi got it. I absolutely can't wait for the full PV.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:11 am

updated profile pics

http://www.helloproject.com/kobushifactory/profile/

Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:30 am

I like all the floral print. Especially Sakurako's skirt.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:43 am

the mv for chotto is so incredibly unworthy of the song.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:58 am

Menno wrote:This, plus the fact that the preview was way too short made it impossible for me to make judgement about it. Waiting for the full version... :)

Full version of "Osu! Kobushi Tamashii" MV broadcast on M-ON!

Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:37 am

It's so awkward it's good :lol: I love this ha.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:56 am

Osu! Kobushi Tamashii feels very B-side material. I'm just not feeling the song. Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin is overwhelmingly the best song.
Post a reply