Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [2/3] Juice=Juice 7th single - Karada Dake ga Otona ni Nattan Janai / Next is you! (NEXT YOU)

Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:42 pm

This the first J=J song in a long time that I feel like I really like. Do we know who wrote the music and lyrics for it?

Re: [2/3] Juice=Juice 7th single - Karada Dake ga Otona ni Nattan Janai / Next is you! (NEXT YOU)

Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:11 am

forgetmenots wrote:This the first J=J song in a long time that I feel like I really like. Do we know who wrote the music and lyrics for it?

I thought Tsunku was writing the msuic for this single? (For Next You, which includes this single?)

Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:50 am

^this song isn't Next You though. The fullness makes my wonder if it is him anyway though.

Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 am

tbh I'm still confused as to what Next You really is... And why they're releasing stuff under Next You but not J=J or something? :wacko:
Last edited by CaptainBerryzGiraffe on Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:24 am

That's like asking why Koharu performed and released stuff as "Kirari Tsukishima", even during MM and H!P concerts. It's the same idea.

Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:01 am

Next You is the name of the idol group they're portraying for their upcoming show.theyre probably releasing stuff under the name to get the viewers more acclimated with them not just as Juice=Juice. People watch the show, then get interested in Juice=Juice then get interested in H!P a la kirarin revelation as Celedam stated
Last edited by 321BreakinOut on Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:02 am

I heard Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana shared an album and tour. :hehe:

But yeah, it's under Next you because it's their song.

Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:05 am

I realize it's an alias.
I just didn't realize that Next You is also their drama budokan thing.
I must have missed that.
no need for obnoxious attitudes, gee.

Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:14 am

Right, it's our fault that you haven't been paying attention.

Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:48 am

And I never said it was, I was just wondering if someone would explain/lead me to where it's stated so I can read up. 321BreakinOut helped, and that's what I was asking for.
End of conversation.
Post a reply