[12/29] Morning Musume。'15 60th single [Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi/ENDLESS SKY/One and Only] ORICON WEEKLY #1

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Your favorite A-side?

Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi
56%
ENDLESS SKY
21%
One and Only
23%

Total votes : 52

Re: [12/29] Morning Musume。'15 60th single [Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / ENDLESS SKY / One and Only] (Sayashi's last)

Postby Mixi » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:24 am

Riho must be centre in Tsumetai. Captain obvious.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Re: [12/29] Morning Musume。'15 60th single [Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / ENDLESS SKY / One and Only] (Sayashi's last)

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:04 pm

One and Only PV looks so creative and cool. Kinda like Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa with the white rooms and the effects making the PV. I really liked the way Egao was done so high hopes!
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Since I dropped the ball timing wise (I'm not used to this fast turn over @_@) I have come to realize that Osaka and the first Tokyo event already are happening THIS weekend. I'm assuming the time they're taking on the other two songs means that they're trying to make them the very best they can possibly be despite the earlier than thought release date. Really sad I screwed that up. Anyway Tokyo and Aichi both have post-Riho events lined up so hopefully Osaka will get one too, if not I'll just buy a boxset and not use the ticket.

Though I know why, it's just so weird to have boxset events already and we haven't even heard the other two new songs yet or seen outfits or anything.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Chibs » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:31 am

^or even seen the covers. I want a boxset though
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Amped » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:33 am

Amped wrote:Morning Musume. '15 recorded for Music Japan today for the end of year broadcast. It is Sayashi's last. They performed two songs One and Only and One Two Three. They talked a lot with Yusuke and Perfume. Perfume's Nocchi said "Daisuki" to Sayashi. Takahashi Ai made a special appearance.
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 93497.html

airs 12/14
http://www2.nhk.or.jp/hensei/program/p. ... 5769&f=598

http://www.nhk.or.jp/mj/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Denki » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:30 pm

Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Quickie, roughly translated summaries courtesy of Sohee:

Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi
- Minor key.
- Medium rhythm.
- Written to be a Sayashi solo, but since it turned into the leading song it turned into a group song, which makes it even stronger of a Morning Musume song and gives it a very... sorrowful feeling.
- Very simple song, sound wise.
- The song is about someone always having an unrequited love; they always want be next to the person they love because they don't want to lose them. But what if they end up going different ways, would it be okay not having told them about these feelings?
- A line Tsunku likes is "if we're gonna part ways, i'll stay alone", because rather than realizing that they'll never be able to see each other again, thinking that maybe, even if we can't see each other now, maybe we can do so in the future, makes me (the person in the song) happy.
- "Wonder what Sayashi's feelings are now, as she's decided to break it off with her "lover" that was Morning Musume.
I'm sure she'll stay true to herself until her graduation."

ENDLESS SKY
- Morning musume might sing this to Sayashi. Sayashi might sing this to herself, or maybe to the future girls of Morning Musume.
- I'm sure everyone took the Morning Musume auditions with various dreams in mind. And I'm sure they haven't forgotten those feelings, but I'm also sure they get overwhelmed with things in their everyday lives all the time. I wrote this song, hoping that a lot of people will listen to it during the graduating season when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom. I want everyone's future to be like the never ending sky. For them to not blame anyone else for the life they've chosen for themselves and don't throw things away because of frustrating happenings, all of that included I want them to open a new door to a new future.

I, myself, want to be like that as well.

When I heard the arrangement I looked this song over once more.
The moment you fall into the chorus is... an indescribable accent to the song.

"What?! This is great!!"

To describe this...
Like when Son Goku is flying on Kinto-Un towards the sky and right through the clouds. Something like that. It's not really too fast or anything, but there's a speed you'll feel from the bass in this song that brings power and charm to it.

I looked over the lyrics when I saw the dance put to this song, in order not to lose to the dance, and realized I defeinitely wanted "Afurederu namida (overflowing tears)" instead of "Naku (crying)" for this song.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Sohee » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:57 pm

I'm so lazy. :l

Really looking forward to hear both songs even more now. *-*
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:01 pm

I hope Tsumetai has a MV that has a story behind it, because the lyrics clearly do.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby forgetmenots » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:13 pm

All Tsunku single ;-; I'm really excited to hear both songs, but Tsumetai especially intrigues me. I kinda hope Riho might perform the solo version at the concert.

I love how hyped up Tsunku seems about both of them. I think only doing MM's music has really freed up his creativity.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project