Sayashi Riho to Graduate from Morning Musume。'15 on 12/31

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Sayashi Riho to Graduate from Morning Musume。'15 on 12/31

Postby TotallyUncool » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Hug me form BiSh has also been tweeting about Riho -- she's a big H!P fan, as are some of the other members of BiSH>

https://twitter.com/hugmii_BiSH
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby questorminator » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:23 am

Man, this news really hit me hard. My interest in Morning Musume has been on the decline, but I always tried to keep on the lookout for Riho news because she's my favorite from day one. I'm happy to know that she'll still be part of H!P and she'll most likely have some activities, but I doubt it will ever be the same.
questorminator
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby otaku_blue » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:40 am

just a preview into her legacy...
Note: This is a translation of the Oricon article titled "Idols, Cultural Figures, Manga Artists... The Shocked Voices Continue in Reaction to Ace Sayashi's Graduation": http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2061553/full/

Idol group Morning Musume. '15's ace, Sayashi Riho (17) announced her graduation this year in order to study English and dance. The sudden announcement from the group's ace who also became their heart following her joining in 2011 with huge expectations and after Michishige Sayumi's graduation last November has caused a huge impact on twitter from voices of celebrity Sayashi fans.

HKT48's Sashihara Rino, known as a "Hello Pro Fan", specially declared herself "Sayashi oshi" and after a music show this August even confessed passionately, "Sayashi-san is too divine, I could only just stare at her!!!! But I sent her my passionate looks!!!!" On this day, maybe since it was too much of a shock or she was too shaken, she only murmured, "I'll talk about Sayashi-chan tomorrow.."

Similarly an idol fan, former SKE48 Matsui Rena learned about the announcement on her radio show and tweeted "I'm also shaken". NMB48's Yabushita Shu, while using crying emojis, revealed her mental state saying, "Sayashi-sama... I'll support you!" and SUPER☆GiRLS' Watanabe Kome also murmured, "Sayashi Riho-san is graduating..."

Columnist and commentator Inuyama Kamiko said "Sayashi... I can't get my feelings together" with great shock, and Inuyama's husband, producer Tsurugi Mikito, developed the theory, "It seems like only Sayashi couldn't get past Michishige-san's graduation. She carried the pressure of ace on her own, and her solitude being still an awkward 17-year-old grew too strong. Feelings toward the future of Morning (Musume) may have caused her too much pain"

Kobo Mitsuro, a manga artist known for works such as "Moteki", was also surely speechless saying just "Sayashi..." Manga artists Usuta Kyosuke, who's produced "Pyuuto Fuku! Jaga-" and "Sexy Commando Gaiden Sugoi yo!! Masaru-san" also couldn't continue past "Sayashi... this can't be true, right... aaah..."
Spoiler: show
Her colleagues in Hello! Project have also expressed their mental states in their blog writings. Takahashi Ai, who was leader when Sayashi joined MoMusu, gave her feelings on her growth at the graduation announcement saying, "I think she was very determined. Sayashi who was so little is no longer a child but an adult, and I feel again like she'd become a splendid person." She sent her a yell of, "Please run swiftly forward to the end just being yourself."

℃-ute's leader Yajima Maimi gave her thoughts on the decision Sayashi came to as "The decision to change from the environment she has now surely took a lot of courage, and she's surely anxious about being away from Japan as well", and resolved to support her, "The decision she's come to out of that, I want us Hello! Project members to support her in and hope we can push her forward from behind." She also went on and made the pledge that, "So that she won't fail going overseas, we also have to keep Hello! Project lively and energetic, and create an atmosphere so that she's able to relax and come back when she's ready."

Also, Fukumura Mizuki who joined as a contemporary confessed her candid thoughts that "I didn't think we'd be sending off Riho-chan first". While reflecting on the memories of "I've talked with her a lot as just the two of us as well as with all 4 of the 9th gen, and we've run into times of various emotions when it'd be tough or we'd get angry, days when we wouldn't be able to sleep," she wrote that "I want to make precious the remaining time I can have with Riho-chan."

Similarly her contemporary, Suzuki Kanon made her feelings clear saying, "Since not much time has passed since we've learned about it as well, I don't really know how to express myself yet..." "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't shocked", and you felt their bonds as mates as she said, "I respect Riho-chan from my heart for her huge decision."But I want to support Riho-chan's determination and dreams from my heart!"

translated by: http://ameblo.jp/iluvatarin/entry-12089809216.html

I wonder how upset that actress is that her oshi is leaving.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Yattaruchan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:37 am

Damn, this is a bit of a shock.

Every time a 'seemingly' load bearing(*) brick of the MM wall gets removed, I always worry about the groups future. But if I can survive Ai-Chan or especially Kamei's graduation, I can survive any graduation and still feel good about the groups future.

(* By load bearing, I mean ace singer, dancer or just oshi)

At least Sayashi will stay within H!P, whatever that means exactly. Best of luck to her.
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Amped » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:27 pm

today at the Morning Musume. '15 concert in Hiroshima, Sayashi officially announced her graduation for 12/31.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Chibs » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:17 am

I wonder if her scolding Maachan, means she wants Maachan to be center next
ImageImage
Chibs

Postby Yattaruchan » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:41 am

What's this about scolding Maachan? The last month or two I haven't been able to keep up with much more H!P stuff beyond H!S, GR and M+ on YouTube.
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Postby Sohee » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:42 am

I think it simply means she wants the members to do their dancing (and singing) properly and, like she said to Maachan: You're in the front row after all, do it properly.
Meaning that not everyone gets to be in the front row and now Masaki is given the opportunity so she should at least do things properly while getting the chance to stand out more.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Yattaruchan » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:15 am

Ahh. Thanks Sohee.

Just wondering, was that info from a blog or elsewhere (I not asking for any sort of link, just curious). I REALY need/want to catch up on blog translations and other H!P stuff.
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:09 am

after the concert in Hiroshima today, 9th gen had some fun and carried around a tired Sayashi to the dressing room. Sayashi says thank you and laughs. Mizuki's says her new photobook will be the best gift to Sayashi, hopefully with lots of upper arm shots.
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 71538.html
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 64449.html
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 69894.html

Sayashi wrote:
Good evening!

I read a lot of
the comments I received.

From all of you fans,
from Hello! Project members,
from my seniors,
from various people,
I received a lot of comments,
I felt again the magnitude of “Morning Musume.”,
That I was able to be in morning Musume., and that I was supported by so many fans, makes me really happy.

Really really thank you!

But, since it was so abrupt of an announcement,
I’m sure I surprised you..

I’m sorry.

From now on, though it’s within this limited time,
I want to increase the amount of times I have to make memories with you fans, so I’ll think with the management!

I will cherish every day we have until my graduation!

Tomorrow,
there is a standalone concert in my hometown of Hiroshima!

Once again, I will talk about my graduation,
and I want to make the live fired up and up!

Today is Leader Fukumura Mizuki-chan’s birthday!!

Lately, it has become the season to wear long sleeves
so I haven’t been able to touch her upper arms,

so from here on I’ll have to actively touch her without holding back!!!

Congrats!

And, yesterday was Tsunku♂-san’s birthday!

Whenever I get to contact Tsunku♂-san,
the words he so kindly writes me always give me courage!

Until the very end, I want to sing
Tsunku♂-san’s songs with all of my soul!!

Congratulations!

Tomorrow is Halloween, isn’t it (^^)

Sayashi Riho

http://blog-project.net/sayashi-riho/241838
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 12990.html
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project