Sayashi Riho to Graduate from Morning Musume。'15 on 12/31

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Sayashi Riho to Graduate from Morning Musume。'15 on 12/31

Postby Sohee » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:21 am

Yattaruchan wrote:Just wondering, was that info from a blog or elsewhere (I not asking for any sort of link, just curious). I REALY need/want to catch up on blog translations and other H!P stuff.

It's from when they appeared on Kanjam last Sunday. I'd link you to Dailymotion but the only link I know of (that was posted here) was taken down... Maybe someone else can post one?
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Yattaruchan » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:42 am

Thanks again. I appreciate it. :grin:
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Chibs » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:41 am

ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby MariaLisseth » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:20 am

This is the explanation of Riho's reason why she wants to graduate from Momusu

Can someone translate it?

Thank you!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3bszg ... n_creation
MariaLisseth
Senior Initiate

Postby Amped » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:11 am

on yesterday's Youngtown Radio show, Sayashi talked about her graduation announcement and discussed her decision.
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2061652/full/

Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby stam4o » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:06 am

Okay, this was indeed abrupt. But... despite it being a melancholicaly charged shock, it's also a nice and refreshing surprise. The kind of when your recently graduated from high-school son tells you "I'm going on a trip to explore the world". I mean, Yasshi is a hard worker and she may put many things above her own self, and I feel like in terms of devotion she could easily be able to stay even 10 more years in the group, so it makes me happy to see her being so decisive and steady, especially for something that is almost always uncertain, like each one's future. On the other hand, it doesn't seem like she'll erase her lone wolf captain pirate self that easily, but this is a good start, plus from what I've seen in the past months (truth is I haven't seen much, but what I have seen is convincing), she has already started to be more open and quite a bit more genuinely cheerful, and I think it may be due to the fact that all this was going well (taking into account that she had to discuss it a lot with the management, and I doubt she kept it in secret with all the members of the group until the last second) and she wasn't blaming herself for being a bit more selfish this time (I'm pretty sure she received plenty of good support). (Anyway, we can't be sure about anything here - she might be even leaving because she couldn't get along with the group or whatever, and the sudden announcement makes things stranger too, but... for me it doesn't really seems like that, so better to take on her word.)

I will miss her a lot - I've always liked her a lot. She was an important pillar, after all, and as @AyuHikaru pointed out, she did a great impact over the whole Momusu dynamics, and although most of it came from an indirect way, it cannot be ignored just like that. But as many people here I'm excited to see how she'll evolve on her own and how the group is going to evolve after that. : ) And the fact that Riho wants to keep involved with HP is also great, shows she does care and that all this isn't just a temporal countermeasure or anything. : )

Also, I agree that it would be nice UF to consider making something "special" about her graduation, and don't just leave it like that. If anything, it would make her really happy. And she does deserve something.
That so, Ganbare, Rihho!!!!

(By the way, I know it's not very OK for me to jump out like that and vomit a couple of unconnected thoughts ^^'', given the fact I've been almost inactive for the past more-than-half-an-year, so I apologise for that. I just really like Riho a lot, so I could skip this.)
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:30 am

Fukumura Mizuki wrote:Also, Fukumura Mizuki who joined as a contemporary confessed her candid thoughts that "I didn't think we'd be sending off Riho-chan first".

This was one of the hardest things to read from Hello! Project since Berryz's graduation announcement.

Like, even within MM they were probably thinking what we were thinking.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Sohee » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:40 pm

MariaLisseth wrote:This is the explanation of Riho's reason why she wants to graduate from Momusu

Can someone translate it?

Thank you!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3bszg ... n_creation

"Well, what I can say is... That since this year I've been thinking about my future. And I've been thinking about that I want to improve my dancing... And that made me realize I have to go "outside" and learn more. I was thinking about it a lot... and talked about it with the people from the agency too. (Sanma: Didn't they ask you to stay in the group a bit longer?) Yes, they did.
While I was thinking and bothered about it, I would be working as Morning Musume right and I didn't want it to become obvious that I was troubled by something, either."

"I want to learn about a lot of things I don't know right now. I want to watch many musicals and all and take in everything as much as I can. My parents told me to calm down a bit but I was very determined so I managed to get their approval, too."

Just the same thing she said in her blog; she wanna grow as a person and to do that she needs to go 'outside' to get there.
Sohee
Hierophant

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:20 pm

^This. I have always had a lot of respect for Riho, and right there is a lot of the reason why. If she feels she'll bring down MM because she's frustrated about wanting to learn more than she doesn't feel it's right for her to be in it.

Like I don't know. I was surprised, but I'm not upset at all by this. I'm just excited for the future and in awe of her. It reminds me why she's such an ace. And she could really continue to affect how dance in H!P is done when she rrturns
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Sohee » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:50 pm

Yeah I really respect her decision on this and hearing that the agency wanted her to stay but that she wanted to go -- and they let her makes me appreciate this whole thing even more. I mean, sure why wouldn't they? But I'm glad they didn't talk her into... staying longer or... something like that. But that they accepted her decision. Other agencies might not have.

I'm happy she gets to do what she wants and I'm really looking forward to see what she'll do when she gets back.
Sohee
Hierophant

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project