Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [11/25] S/mileage / ANGERME SELECTION ALBUM "Taiki Bansei"

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:25 pm

...did you watch their budoukan? 3ki gets the opening lines in Sukichan.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:38 pm

I've only watched the first half lol.
But still in comparison to 2ki's addition after they were promoted to full members they shared lines solo lines amongst all the girls.

like for Shortcut its just 1+2ki still. I think they might've had one joint line? But that doesn't really count.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:44 pm

It was a different time and place back then. From aMa no Jaku through Uchouten LOVE, all the songs + album was meant for a 4 person group and had one of the best line distribution. They had do shuffle the line distribution so that it doesn't become awkward in the future. With Fukuda leaving, they'll be distrubuted to whomever UF wants to give it to, although it seems best to give it to 3ki. At least they won't change the cool shuffles we get time to time.

While ANGERME is a new style, they really don't need rerecord old songs. They're not that dated.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:09 pm

its not that the group's dated, its just that the girls are new.
they've already had a best of album, and an original album with their first singles.

for Morning Musume's Best Updated they included updated versions of their most recent songs even though only Reina was gone.
So I think new recordings are still possible.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:54 pm

I hope it's new recordings. I'm not going to buy an album full of old stuff. If it's like c-ute's best of album then I'll be happy.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:15 pm

The reason I think it won't be rerecording is because if they're going to add a 4th gen, there would be no point of rerecording without them.

gosh, originally I put an ellipses (...) after "because" but it sounded too much like one of those shitty click-baits so I removed it. :lol:

Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:25 pm

Dawa is looking flawless. Everyone looks great but she is just on a whole other level of beauty to me.

Sorry I'm on my iPod and can't compress them images at the moment.

Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:39 pm

LiamMusume wrote:Sorry I'm on my iPod and can't compress them images at the moment.

All images look oversized and/or ruin the page layout on iPhones and iPods. That's a problem with how the mobile version of Safari renders the mobile version of this site. They look fine on the desktop.

Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:37 am

Wada Ayaka tweeted this pic
https://twitter.com/angerme_1129/status ... 6517309440

Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:06 pm

Ayaka has reached Sayu-levels of looks in her confidence, poise and maturity. She is absolutely stunning.

They really do all look amazing though, what great styling and beautiful dresses @_@

(Also Murotan is so tiny lol)
Post a reply