Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [11/11] ANGERME - Desugita kui wa utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (3rd (20th) Single)

Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:15 am

This is so good!!!
Definitely more of the typical H!P grower song where you kinda have to get used to the transitions between the parts of the songs since the form and sound isnt really conventional/obvious the first listen.
I really like the verses!
Also, Kana =') You have come so far and her voice really suit these new songs really well!
Rikako also is starting to get more lines and is sounding awesome as well XD This group doesnt disappoint at all with vocals, line distribution, or song quality at all!!!

Re: [11/11] ANGERME - Desugita kui wa utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (3rd (20th) Single)

Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:54 am

ANGERME the rock idols? Yes plz. This is awesome.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:09 am

Their official group name should be ANGEMETAL tbh.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:19 am

^at least ANGER-ME seems fitting now that they're going to perform rock and heavy metal songs. :lol:

It took me by surprise. I love it.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:25 am

Freakin' angerme rockin' it holy shit yeah.
but that beginnning, I can't stop laughing.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:53 am

If my hair was long, I'd probably headbang to this.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:42 am

I've always thought that ANGERME (angel's tears) was a name that suggested a metal band.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:09 am

It's okay

Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:51 am

Uozumi, I love you.

I'm in heaven. Especially considering I actually have lost interest in Dondengaeshi (a weird reversal to how H!P songs usually go). I love the guitar and I love a lot of the vocal bits. I hope this has an amazing PV. It really has the potential for that.

I can guess who else is in heaven, though. Rikako. I'm pretty sure when she started trying to become an Idol, she never thought she'd get to sing a song she could really head bang to.

EDIT: It's reminds me a lot of BabyMetal songs, but of course less screaming (which I prefer, my favourite BabyMetal songs are the ones with the most melodic singing and least screaming) and the charm that I've noticed comes from Uozumi stuff.
Last edited by forgetmenots on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:38 pm

I think I like this more than "Dondengaeshi", but I still want to wait for better versions of each. I'm very interested in seeing how they do the dance for "Desugita" since I don't think it sounds like a song that would be easy to choreograph for. It might be fun to see a harder style at work this time.
Post a reply