[11/11] ANGERME - Desugita kui wa utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (3rd (20th) Single)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [11/11] ANGERME - Desugita kui wa utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (3rd (20th) Single)

Postby otaku_blue » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:41 am

Amped wrote:from Wada Ayaka's new radio show today

Dondengaeshi (full radio rip)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2j8at64n8l218fg

this song is so fast.

I love the lines at the beginning. Its been a while since we've had rock songs from two HP groups at once.
They're different and I love this.

THE CHORUS GOES AWFFFFF

The HOOK LIKE PLEASE SPARE ME
otaku_blue
Devotee

Re: [11/11] ANGERME - Desugita kui wa utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (3rd (20th) Single)

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:08 am

As my favorite overall genre is rock, I of course like this :P

It makes me miss Buono! though.

Ugh H!P needs a new dedicated rock group.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Jessi » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:53 am

I feel like Kobushi is leaning towards rock. Dondengaeshi would have made an awesome Kobushi song. It sounds amazing with Angerme too tho. I'm really in love with it. It doesn't sound very H!P, a lot more mainstream, but it seems like that's going to become the norm now. Not that I mind entirely because the song is really good. At least Morning Musume will still have that Tsunku feel.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Moh » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:44 am

Moh wrote:It sounds like a Nana Mizuki song. By that, I just mean it sounds like something she'd sing. It sounds good. :lol:

I have to take this back a little. It also sounds like a la la larks song. :lol:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:46 am

OMG Yes, this song :heart:

I did NOT expect the chorus to go off like that!

I also didn't expect everyone (except Maho...) to get a solo since I thought this was going to be a dance/sing team song. I guess we'll wait and see what's going to happen. But everyone sounds incredible!
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:01 am

I really, really love this song @_@ I wonder if maybe they've stopped "trying" to sound Tsunku. And while Tsunku music always will have a special place for me (the connection between the lyrics and the girls singing them at times is really hard to beat, not to mention the uniqueness of the sound), ANGERME is quickly becoming the group whose music I like the best at the present in all of Japanese Musicdom.

And considering how much I love Uozumi's guitar only compositions, I'm really excited to hear Desugita. She must be ecstatic that it's the main A-side.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Pavlova » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:57 am

If I say what group the sound reminds me of, people will want to murder me lol.
Pavlova
Minion

Favorite Idol: Shimizu Saki

Postby boinsie » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:44 am

I think I wish it were a C-ute song, but no matter: I really like it! I especially enjoy the interesting little piano bits, and there are some parts where the lyrics go along with the music in a really powerfully striking way.
boinsie
Guru

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:46 pm

^^I was going to say that it reminded me of a MomoClo song personally, but I decided it might just be the anime feel to it. Though I could easily see MomoClo singing it.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Yeah, it doesn't sound H!P at all....
(sounding generic is a direction I'm fine with, I just hope it doesn't end up the main direction.)
but it's really great! xD
Was not expecting that hook at all.
Great sabi, H!P.
I'm also thankful that the guitar/instrument solo is more than about 3 1/3 seconds. *ahem* arashi *ahem*... That's always been a H!P problem, the dance breaks are usually too short. Here it's reasonably long. Especially in a rock song like this, you're waiting for the solo, right?

Why has ANGERME become so great in the past year? Idk, but I hope they stay like this. :3

--BY THE WAY--
the way they pronounce "don-den-ga-e-shi" sounds more like "don-den-gaish" so really now it's only 3 syllables from the original 5. (back to the convo earlier)
Last edited by CaptainBerryzGiraffe on Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project