[9/2] Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa nen : Weekly #3

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [9/2] Kobushi Factory Major Debut : Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa nen

Postby aerosuffly » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:43 am

I like it!!! But their voice sounds so similar to each other.
aerosuffly
Minion

Re: [9/2] Kobushi Factory Major Debut : Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa nen

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Damn this sound so funky awesome!!!
For me I think its Hamaura, Hirose, Rei, then Minami.

While they all sound so similar, I can kinda hear their unique intonation slip here and there (especially the end with Minami, and Rei with her "rough" ish intonation). I can barely hear Hirose's though.

I also think the little voice is Natsumi in the intro (the one going "daisuki")

Imma have this little preview on repeat for a bit, I love it XD
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Jessi » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:48 am

I seriously love this group. Ramen Daisuki seems perfect for Koboshi! I hope they keep up the rock theme. I would love if they make similar music to buono. I absolutely loved buono.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:19 am

I've seen them referenced as Koboshi (instead of Kobushi) several times on here by a number of people. Is this like Kobo vs Koubou? Or just a mass typo? lol
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby jeiwa42 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:37 am

Mass typo. Kobushi is how the word is spelled regardless of if people want to romanize it to match western pronounciation. Any other way would be just wrong lol

Koubou is sorta kinda ok to romanize as Kobo just cause if a foreigner pronounced Kobo it sounds elongated (kow bow), which would end up almost the equivalent of Koubou in Japanese (Kobo in Japanese would be too fast and would be a different word, if it is one).
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby Celedam » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:18 am

kōbō and koubou are both correct for 工房, because they each come from a different romanization system (Hepburn and Nihon-shiki/Kunrei-shiki, respectively). When Up-Front had to create logos and whatnot, they chose kōbō — probably because Hepburn is more widely used, maybe because the word itself is more logo-friendly — and then simply dropped the macrons to get Kobo.

Similarly, kobushi and kobusi are both correct for こぶし, for the same reason. But koboshi is a completely different word, and if you search for it, you get…

Spoiler: show

Huh.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby jeiwa42 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:44 am

Ohhhhh ok, so Kobo is based on Kōbō ??? Well, I guess that makes it somewhat better, I still think its wrong without the macrons (or without writing out the "u"s) but ehh, I'll live.

Koboshi though o.o
-----
Wow I didnt realize that Jessi spelled it Koboshi, and doing a word search for it on Jplop, she's been spelling it Koboshi for awhile (゜o゜) Saying it fast, I can see how it could be mistaken as Ko"bo"shi.
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby Jessi » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:06 am

I am sorry I derailed this thread to such a large extent.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:45 pm

Back on topic:
I love it when H!P rrrrrolls their rrrrrrs!!!!!!1
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Celedam » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:22 pm

Member comments in the latest episode of Hello! Station…

https://youtu.be/1SiDmKHHLro?t=11m25s
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project