[9/2] Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa nen : Weekly #3

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [9/2] Kobushi Factory Major Debut : Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa nen

Postby Celedam » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:10 am

Live performance of "Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta" in the latest episode of The Girls Live

viewtopic.php?p=193870#p193870
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Re: [9/2] Kobushi Factory Major Debut : Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa nen

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:19 am

Great performance!
I just... can't figure out...
Why is Inoue Rei mouthing something else during the "Ra. Men. Daisuki" chants? It looks like she's not saying "daisuki" with her lips .__.
Anyone else see what I mean?
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:09 am

from The Girls Live

Kobushi Factory's Major debut single jacket photoshoot

Kobushi Factory Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta studio live
Amped
High Priest

Postby jeiwa42 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:54 am

Seems like Hamachan isnt exactly the obvious center for this group? Out of the 4 front girls, she seems like the one who gets the least center time. Nomura definitely seems to be the more consistent center.
It might be that they're promoting the girls who are good but are not so known yet, which follows the same pattern with CG and Tsubaki who all center their lesser known/greener members.
Just interesting to not see much attention on her as some people (like me) expected there would be.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:32 pm

I really dont get why they showed this performance so early when Angerme still hasnt performed all 3 of their aides on The Girls Live and the single is still more than a month away?

I'm really glad Minami is still the centre. She's so charismatic and fun. Hamachan is still the face, she's in the centre for the jacket shooting.
The song is a bit too high(whiny) for me, but the choreography is fun to watch.
Last edited by otaku_blue on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Amped » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:44 pm

because the TV drama is only 4 episodes. It ended already. |(
Amped
High Priest

Postby jeiwa42 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:26 pm

^ Wait what???
Aww man, I thought KF was gonna get at least a whole season of promo from that show...
Well, I guess they only had so much to show about a girl who loves ramen...

^^ I agree about Minamina! Her earlier years as KSS she didnt really looks particularly cute imo, but she's grown to be really pretty and a good, fun performer!
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby 321BreakinOut » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:27 pm

CaptainBerryz3705 wrote:Great performance!
Why is Inoue Rei mouthing something else during the "Ra. Men. Daisuki" chants? It looks like she's not saying "daisuki" with her lips .__.

Same; like did I miss the chorus ? I'm lost :wacko:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:15 pm

321BreakinOut wrote:
CaptainBerryz3705 wrote:Great performance!

Same; like did I miss the chorus ? I'm lost :wacko:
You'd have to ask her to actually find out why she was doing it, but as far as I could tell it was simply her not perfectly forming the words each time. It varied throughout; sometimes she was more precise, others pretty loose. My guess would be that it just didn't click as much since she wasn't having to actually sing the words.

I don't think she was mouthing something else though. It's not too hard to do that chant with few (or stiff) lip movements, especially if you don't really have to sing it out.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Rika-chan » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:37 am

Gucchi's 'Aw!' is so cute XD !!
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project