[9/2] Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa nen : Weekly #3

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [9/2] Kobushi Factory Major Debut : Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa nen

Postby boinsie » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:14 am

^ The preview is here (click the link, then click the Ep 1 preview video)
Amped wrote:on the official site for the drama "Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san", there is short video teaser. You can hear a little bit of Kobushi Factory's theme song playing in the background.
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/ramen_koizumi/index.html
boinsie
Guru

Re: [9/2] Kobushi Factory Major Debut : Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa nen

Postby jeiwa42 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:35 am

^^ Based on what you have explained, I will go by my initial hypothesis: Kobushi's version is at a higher key but the girls are singing at a lower range compared to SharanQ's orig/shin ver.

I'm sorry if people are tired of me dragging this music theory stuff on (and also not moving it to the Musings thread early enough, thanks CB). I like these kind of things (and yes, I am all over that Music+ segment where Taisei gives music lessons to 12gen XD) so I got hooked when boinsie brought it up XD

On a different note, watching their reaction+comments on H!S, I'm so excited for KF to debut =) I see an incredibly balanced group, and they seem to be pretty comfortable talking and are fun(ny) girls, which I guess helps in bringing out their character/personality when they get more chances to be shown in backstage footage and stuff. Initially, when people were saying that KF is the skilled group while CG is the personality group, I was a little bit worried that KF would be odd personality wise/group dynamics wise, despite following most of them throughout their KSS days, because I knew that it's not all singing and dancing when it comes to being a hit with the fans, especially Japanese fans. But so far, Rio has not failed to make a funny comment every time she gets the chance to talk, and all the members have different auras to them but seem to be getting along quite well with one another.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Re: [9/2] Kobushi Factory Major Debut : Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa nen

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:47 am

It definitely sounds like it's in a different key, probably done so the girls could sing it lower and still sound okay. Not saying it is in a different key though, not enough of a preview.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Re: [9/2] Kobushi Factory Major Debut : Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa nen

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:02 am

So, I won't start talking about which key they are all in, i'm gonna keep it short and sweet:
In Tsunku version, the first "Koike-san" is a "D", and in the KF version it's a "G#" therefore, if that one note is higher in the KF version, then the whole song is definitely on a higher key.

As for the singing...
As for comparing the octaves, Tsunku's is still a lower pitch... If you match the note he's singing on the same octave, and then match the note the girls are singing on their octave, you have to go up in pitch to sing it, not down in pitch.
Also "range"... would mean the lowest note they sing to the highest note they sing... that's their range. Tsunku's range is 100% a lower range than KF's girls, hands down. (therefore the latter part of your hypothesis is incorrect.)
Generally, as a rule, girls sing on higher octaves than men, so for a man to sing the same line as a girl, they have to switch to a higher octave, usually hard to sing in. (it's just the way things work.) There are exceptions, obv, like men who just naturally sing in like, tenor and higher voices.
It's the same reason why so many H!P songs have male voices in the background- especially with younger girls, their voices are still in higher octaves, so they need a male voice to give the voices some depth.
(Like, in Otome no Gyakushuu when Kana does her really deep voice part at the end of the chorus, that's my regular key of singing.)

As for the instrumental itself,
whether or not that is on a higher/lower octave, would require a better listen of the instrumental. xD

(any more discussion of this, we should just quote and move to the musings/rants.)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:31 am

Kobushi Factory's "Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta" (the short version for the drama) will be available for smartphone download on Recochoku after the first episode of the drama has aired
http://www.helloproject.com/news/3052/

smartphone download link
http://m.sp2.fujitv.co.jp/dev_jump2.cgi?bid=2858&cid=2
Last edited by Amped on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:32 am

the first episode of the drama Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san is about to air soon at 11:40 on Fuji TV.

it seems Kobushi's theme song plays at many points throughout the episode in the background, where the Hayama Akari's character stuffs down ramen. The drama didn't have a proper opening introduction for the song yet.

ending credit scene where Kobushi Factory's name is listed

Recochoku link
http://recochoku.jp/song/S1001840158/

she so looks like Uemura Akari
Amped
High Priest

Postby boinsie » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:12 pm

I wanted to watch the episode to listen to the song preview, but couldn't get past three slurps. :wacko:
Hopefully a clean preview will be out soon. :music: :heart:
boinsie
Guru

Postby aggisu » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:13 pm

I'm in Japan and just happened to be watching the exact channel at the exact time. it was very exciting.

Koike definitely fits better in the song than Koizumi though.

boyfriend and I also thought she looked like Uemura Akari.
aggisu
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: 佐藤優樹

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:48 pm

I love how these songs fit Kobushi so perfectly. <3
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Hotaru_Malfoy » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:06 am

boinsie wrote:I wanted to watch the episode to listen to the song preview, but couldn't get past three slurps. :wacko:
Hopefully a clean preview will be out soon. :music: :heart:

You can hear here the first 40 seconds of the song in an excellent quality and without any "slurp" n_n
https://www.facebook.com/kobushis/videos/1446046615717920/?video_source=pages_finch_main_video

The first voice is Hama-chan but I'm not sure for the others :/
November, 5th... The day Tsugunaga Momoko, my first ídol ever, broke my heart... TwT
Shall we embrace our last time together until your graduation? n_n <3
Hotaru_Malfoy
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Hama-chan

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project