[9/2] Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa nen : Weekly #3

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [Fall 2015] Kobushi Factory Major Debut : Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa nen

Postby SaebaRyo » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:01 pm

Coverage from MAiDiGiTV and Oricon

SaebaRyo

Re: [Fall 2015] Kobushi Factory Major Debut : Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa nen

Postby LiamMusume » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:19 pm

I love Kobushi Factory and I like pretty much all of the girls but I feel so bad for Rio for missing out on the leader role. Ayaka will already get attention in the group for being a great singer but I feel that since Rio doesn't get much spotlight (from what we have seen so far) that at least being the leader would make her stand out in the group but unfortunately it didn't work out like that. Here's hoping through the 3 songs they give everyone equal chances to shine.
Wasn't expecting them to debut this early and I am overjoyed by this news. Congratulations Kobushi Factory :) Minami looked so happy in the video :)
Mitsui Aika - Wada Ayaka - Iikubo Haruna - Hagiwara Mai - Nomura Minami - Ogata Risa
LiamMusume
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Mitsui Aika

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Why is Kishimon the only one to have shorts and not a skirt. .____. and a tank top, too. It's so unfitting. xD

...As for KF... I still don't get why we get so much joy out of watching girls cry. LOL. (of happiness, still. :P)
What was the original announcement they were gonna do before the surprise, though?
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:54 pm

MC Makoto asked Hamaura "Do you like Sumo?" "I Like Sumo" (talking about Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan).

They already recorded "Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta", so they knew about that song and the tie-up. (they were probably told that was the only announcement at rehearsals, but they got a bigger surprise for the real show)

Oha4 morning news
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:36 pm

FUJI TV press release confirming the tie-up song "Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta" for the new drama "Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san", a rearrangement of Sharan Q's song, but it will still be very much up-tempo. Kobushi Factory members also comment about the song. Its the perfect theme song for this drama.
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/fujitv/news/pub ... -i119.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:28 pm

Awww, everyone looked so happy. It's always nice to be able to see a bunch of smiling faces when surprises like this happen, and it's especially nice after the sad events recently.

I hope the new "Nen ni wa Nen" is just as energetic, even if it sounds different.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Jijipress
Amped
High Priest

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:41 pm

wow kenshuusei are really good performers :O can they please debut Reina?
17sai is growing on me but I hope their group gets a song just as good as nen ni wa nen

Minami is definitely my favourite in the group. I hope the new version of Nen wi Wa Nen doesn't sound too different cos I love the original but the vocal recordings were very weak.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Re: [[9/2]] Kobushi Factory Major Debut : Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa nen

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:46 pm

Last edited by Amped on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Re: [9/2] Kobushi Factory Major Debut : Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa nen

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:45 am

I'm really afraid they're gonna do somethign weird to the new Nen ni wa Nen.. xD I hope it's better :/
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project