Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [9/2] Kobushi Factory Major Debut - Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa nen

Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:00 am

CG has Satoda AND Momochi backing them. Not in the same league.

Having that said.. boring PV. But damn Rena is so pretty. <3 I like this version a lot more, too.

Re: [9/2] Kobushi Factory Major Debut - Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa nen

Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:44 am

MV doesn't look impressive so far, but man, this song is still a bop. :lol:

Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:16 am

They sound so much better than they look.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:19 am

Omg Nomura's first line <3 <3 WAYYYYY better and cooler than the original
And Tagucchi smiling in one portion of the dance shot <3
I like the interesting angles for the dance shot (thought at some points I felt they could've sped up the pace a little of the camera/transition), and the solo shots are good (the girls look amazing), but the set is a little too dark imo. I get the song starts of with a bunch of negative incidents but still. That's really the big issue I have about the PV, and a little bit on the pace being a tad slow (I hope this doesn't pull an OMW where the PV ver went too fast and drunk though :fear: )

THE SONG IS AMAZING!!! EVEN BETTER NOW WITH THE IMPROVED VOCALS!!!

Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:21 am

They look... so new XD. It'll be interesting to see how they look in 4-5 singles.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:51 am

I like it. Let them sell a single first and have a real budget before we judge on how "cheap and boring" their music videos are first :lol:

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:50 pm

Profiles Updated
http://www.helloproject.com/kobushifactory/profile/

they kinda look like the Olympics logo.

Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:57 am

profile pics
http://www.helloproject.com/kobushifactory/profile/

Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:15 am

Kobuuushiiiiii <3
Idk why but they're just so cutely awesome. xD I hope they get better as the singles move forward. :3

(I'm gonna jinx it, but so far, NO GRADUATION!!!!!!!!! Will this be the first group to not have one???)
I love the member color outfits. They're so dymanically interesting.

Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:37 am

Rei reminds me of someone but I just can't place it. It's frustrating. Also, as much as I like her, she's so stiff. Like she's got very little emotion in her face when she looks at the camera and sings. She needs to fix that. Hopefully being on Ohasta will help with that.

I wonder how long it will be before she cuts her hair.
Post a reply