[8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single - Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Favorite A-side?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:02 am

Oh my wish!
34%
Sukatto My Heart (Refresh my heart)
32%
Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki (The courage to jump in right now)
34%

Total votes : 50

Re: [8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single - Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Postby Moh » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:37 am

As far as songs go, Sukatto ranks pretty low for me. Still love those outfits, though.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Re: [8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single - Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Postby jeiwa42 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:42 am

^ Duu and Zukki look fantastic! :thumbs-up:
Akane's a natural, Maria's really pretty, I like Miki's poses (that stare though XD It kinda works with that pose though so it's good hehe), and Ogata is simple, but good.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Amped » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:55 am

profile pics
http://www.helloproject.com/morningmusume/profile/

promotion

on 8/10, Eripon and Harunan will be guests live on Nicoraji at the Nico Nico HQ. Handshake event to follow.
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 4aae0cb735
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 0215fad851

Nico Nico Live streaming link. starts at 7pm.
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv228969051
Amped
High Priest

Postby rikkikow » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:04 am

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:

:fear: everything is great except the music arrangement
music is too busy - just give me a funky bass line and a little guitar and let the girls do the rest

this isn't my cup of Japanese tea at all
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby esm » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:10 am

I like Sukatto My Heart a lot. It pretty much got everything right without trying too hard.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:54 am

The dance is really infinitely copy-able. I really hope it becomes kind of a dance craze thing, because that chorus dance is both fun and easy to learn.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Shoujo Q » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:04 am

AKB48's song comes out the week after (also Disco themed) and they already have dance practice videos up and everything for people to learn. It's going to be hard to not get swallowed up by it. Of the two I prefer Sukatto's dance because it's got more going on.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Davidponce07 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:10 am

I love the video, the song its not the best but it will be better after listen it 10 more times
Davidponce07
Initiate

Favorite Idol: IkutA

Postby sb » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:53 pm

So I like Ima Sugu better, but Sukatto is the one stuck in my head right now.

Both of these PVs are really strong. Ima Sugu has some parts that are pretty hot. (Eripon towards the beginning, Mizuki during the second chorus, Haruna towards the end) and Masaki is really good. She's shaping up to be a girl that's good regardless of what style of PV it is. I wanna give props to Miki too. She held her own amongst the veterans and the part where her and Masaki look at each other is cute.

Sukatto has a lot going on. While Ima Sugu has a lot of stand out parts this one is straight filled with things to see. I mean if I made a .GIF for the parts I like I'd up covering almost the whole PV. I wanna give props again to Haruna. The girl has some amazing moments in this. She's always been pretty but she's dealing heat in each of these PVs. And Zukki... damn. The girl is strong in each of these but goodness she's on point in Sukatto. I really wanna move her up my rankings but who the hell would I drop down? Her personality is cranked up to maximum. THIS is the girl I envisioned Momusu was getting when she joined.
sb
Minion

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:42 pm

So I had Roy watch the videos. He was super impressed with how they divvied out the songs - saying giving each girl a lot of screen time in different videos was super smart. He likes Oh My Wish and Sukatto (Calling it "Fun"), doesn't really like Ima Sugu, but that's not his type of song.

He basically had three comments:
~ "Who's that?" "That's Eripon." "Damn why haven't I noticed her before?" "You met her in New York..." "Yeah but I mean like NOTICED her. She looks good."
~ "Zukki's lost a lot of weight."
~ "Haruna is giving me those bedroom eyes and for the first time I'm completely convinced by her."

So he noticed Eripon, Zukki, and Haruna the most. Major props to Eripon though, this actually is the first time he ever noticed her really being around and that bodes well. Also yeah for Haruna finally being convincing at sexy! He didn't notice 12th gen at all XD.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project