[8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single - Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Favorite A-side?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:02 am

Oh my wish!
34%
Sukatto My Heart (Refresh my heart)
32%
Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki (The courage to jump in right now)
34%

Total votes : 50

Re: [8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single - Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Postby sb » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:26 am

I had to watch Oh My Wish a few times before I felt I could properly comment.

First as a song it's alright. The speaking part I could've done without. It goes into the decent pile.

As for the girls I like Zukki of course. Yes, everything is pointing towards her favor (styled the best, ample camera time, half of her threats relegated to background dancing) but she doesn't try and do too much for the most part. She let her looks do the talking. Her scene towards the end where she stands with Haruka and then looks like she breaks concentration and goes into laughter is cute. Haruna surprisingly isn't awkward, Sakura is doing her thing, and while I don't like her hair Masaki did well. Haruka.... she's my second favorite member, but she got too much camera time. There's times when she tried way too hard, or looked confused. Yea she was pretty in the sitting down parts but Haruka's a great bench player, not a starter.

Then there's 12th gen. I don't need to see these girls this much. Every single one of them is blank and soulless. Even when they do something (like Maria's... move) it comes off as robotic. And I wanna give them the benefit of the doubt but I remember the potential 9th gen brought, the energy 10th brought, and the impact ANGERME's 3rd gen is bringing and I can't help but to start to compare. The previous girls already at this point added. 12th gen right now subtracts. They're far away from having a positive impact and should be bubble rapped and stored until they are better.
sb
Minion

Re: [8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single - Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Postby AyuHikaru » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:27 am

I feel like 12th Gen is almost having the problem 6th was when they joined - sitting behind one of the most charismatic lineups and not really stepping up to the plate like they should. Maybe they don't really know how to? Look at their peers man, those are some of the most charismatic and talented members MM has ever seen, it is going to ridiculously hard to get out of their shadow. UF* really needs to work with them more.

Maybe it'll be better for Miki in Ima Sugu.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:33 am

Maybe instead of pairing them up with the other gens, why don't they make a song that's 12th-gen related? They haven't done that yet. There hasn't been a "12th gen show-off song" yet. I think they need that
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:57 am

Idk how 6th gen went when they started, but I feel 12 gen is doing a steady job at their situation. The back girls of the group are just starting to feel the front just now, so I feel that's why it's not as easy for 12 gen to suddenly pop out. Tbh, I was surprised they already let Miki co-lead a song, while it took, for example, Kanon of 9th gen this entire time to step out from the shadows in an A-side (minus their debut song).
If we're comparing them to Angerme's 3rd gen, that's...almost unfair XD 2/3 of them being awesomely experienced and popular already on debut and Maho being magical in her own way despite the lack of experience, as well as the # of members in their group is smaller, they can lead a song and not be overshadowed in other songs.
Miki co-lead, Ogata and Akane speaking solos, and Maria reportedly having a solo in Sukatto, as well as all of them having good amount of solo shots in Oh My Wish PV so far, I personally feel they're at a good pace right now, and that management is simply giving the older girls first dibs XD
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:18 am

Oha4

Sukkato My Heart MV preview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHoVmj6tt6w

Hot!

A Summer dance while showing off their belly button marine look.
Amped
High Priest

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:46 am

DAT ERIPON CARTWHEEL THOUGH
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby rikkikow » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:15 am

Wow sb's write up above. Especially the part about bubble wrapping the 12th gen. XD Everyone was awesome. Period. And all that talk coming from someone who can't even get 25 people to play H!PS anymore; this pv is getting 100,000 views a day and this is only day two. Sorry sb but you and amp-man are way off on this one.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:16 am

YES THEY FINALLY INCORPORATED ERIPON's HANG SPRING

I was looking for it in OMW like crazy

SUKATTO MY HEART IS SUCH A BOP I hope we get some TV performances of this song. Its such a grower but so fun.

straight up PLEASE LET THEM PERFORM SUKATTO AT A COOL MUSIC SHOW AHHHHHH
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Solarblade » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:25 am

Though those closeups scream Onna ga Medatte in the worst way >.>
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:13 am

Sukkiri 7.28.15

another preview of Sukkato My Heart MV, news casters laughing at Zukki's previous look to her skinny self.
Last edited by Amped on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project