[8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single - Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Favorite A-side?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:02 am

Oh my wish!
34%
Sukatto My Heart (Refresh my heart)
32%
Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki (The courage to jump in right now)
34%

Total votes : 50

Re: [8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single - Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Postby bisuketto » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:44 am

^^Finally a nice hairdo for Sakura! I swear the stylists hate her.
It took me about a week to realize that Sukatto My Heart sounds so much like Shining Power!! by Berryz. That PV tho! Harunan :heart: And this is probably the first time I've actually enjoyed Riho's singing.
bisuketto
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Chinami,KanaTomo,Koha,Duu

Re: [8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single - Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:58 am

Harunan is just on point for this single. Jesus, she stepped up her camera game.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby bisuketto » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:07 am

Haruna used to be incredibly awkward in front of the camera, but now she's killing it. Finally!
bisuketto
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Chinami,KanaTomo,Koha,Duu

Postby bekluvsdiru » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:20 am

bekluvsdiru
Senior Initiate

Postby Beatrix » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:36 am

Maachan was put on earth to be adored. She is like....a magical girl.

Lets not forget Eripon, She worked the hell out of her limited screen time and solo. I see now why she is many peoples favorites.

Lovely song, I feel like my soul was just soothed. The dance is gently and expresses the feel of this song very well.
Beatrix
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sakura, Masaki, Kanon

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:56 am

Holy shit everyone looks so amazingly beautiful in this MV. *^*
Like, every one. Every. single. girl. :O
The PV might be pretty simple, but I don't care because everyone just looks so good and the dance is so elegant that it just... drown out the simpleness of it. xD
Also, freaking Haruna. When did she get so... awesome?!
And... gaahhh there's just too much good in this pv. xD
It seems like Riho/Fuku/Sakura are starting to lose their spot-light, and I think it's going to continue changing like this. Seriously, Some of these girls...
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Celedam » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:08 am

Okay, that's what I was waiting for. :thumbs-up:
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Moh » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:10 am

It really sounds like some kind of anime ending song. :lol: The MV sure is pretty.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:27 am

I can't handle this single man, overall it's pretty much perfect. Each song is different, but excellent and each video is just as good as the other. Each song compliments the girls, each song has really good line distribution (Ima Sugu is pretty much my idea of excellent line distribution overall - the front girls still were front girls but most of the back girls also got lines).

Random Thoughts:
~ Are they trying to push Eripon in the direction of a dancer? All three videos pretty much feature her as a main dancer. I think that's a good idea for getting her more to do in the group.
~ Harunan really stepped up her game this single. Her closeups are all pretty stellar in all these videos. She must have known this was her chance and she took it.
~ I love Maria, I do, but she's a tad over dramatic in her movements. They need to teach her how to be a lot more subtle.
~ They say that was a Miki/Maa led song but Miki only had one solo >.> Visually yeah they are both center, but the song is led by Maachan
~ Maachan is pretty much the perfect idol. No lie.
~ Miki didn't do that badly as a visual center. I was honestly expecting worse. She wasn't that awkward or anything. I really like her in the Ima Sugu video and it made her shoot really high up my ranking. I wonder how this will translate to her popularity.
~ EVery. Single. One of these videos the girls look amazing. Jesus.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby mahoumi » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:58 am

Maachan.... she is definitely the perfect idol. She looks amazing here, and her singing has improved so much.
Deffo buying this one!

edit now I'm over my fangirling : is it me or does it sound very platinum era? like platinum meets EDM or something haha
mahoumi
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sato Masaki

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project