[8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single - Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Favorite A-side?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:02 am

Oh my wish!
34%
Sukatto My Heart (Refresh my heart)
32%
Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki (The courage to jump in right now)
34%

Total votes : 50

Re: [8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single - Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:15 am

That handspring! Is she gonna be doing that during lives XD It'd be interesting how she deals with a mic if that happens hehe
It's definitely grown on me, the song. It's like a fun little funky jingle!

Edit:
About ^
Well, there goes the "Zukki got thinner" buzz XD
I feel like literally half that preview segment was about her weight lost o.o Like the PV preview was a preface/intro to show her looking great, then moved to the main topic which was that Zukki got skinnier.
Not complaining though, it's still publicity :giggle:
Last edited by jeiwa42 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Re: [8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single - Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Postby sb » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:15 am

rikkikow wrote:Wow sb's write up above. Especially the part about bubble wrapping the 12th gen. XD Everyone was awesome. Period. And all that talk coming from someone who can't even get 25 people to play H!PS anymore; this pv is getting 100,000 views a day and this is only day two. Sorry sb but you and amp-man are way off on this one.

That's cool if you disagree, since everyone is entitled to their own, but how does H!PS relate to this? It's not like I run this forum or anything or charge a fee to play H!PS. Whether 10 or 100 people play it takes place at whatever forum I frequent. I'm not trying to draw in players by any means.

And of course this PV has a ton of views. It's an underdog lovers dream. The girls could be watching paint dry wearing garbage bags and it'd get views cause OMG ZUKKKKKKIIIIIII!!!
sb
Minion

Postby rikkikow » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:31 am

^ ha ha now I got to go watch it again :hehe:
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby BerryzCelebration » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:45 am

I'm totally in love with this single. Miki leading a song, ZukkiDuu getting the centers in another, and a funky non-EDM song with the normal centers. I've mentioned this before, but this is a single for almost every fan. Fans who love underdog attention will go for Oh My Wish!, People who love the normal Morning Musume formula will be all over Sukatto! My Heart and MaaChel fans will love Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki. This is the single I've been for since 2012.

Plus I don't get all of the 12ki hate from the Oh my Wish! MV. The most awkward of them was probably Akanechin, she was too stiff for me but other than that all did well. Maria and Haachin looked fabulous, and Miki's finally starting to get really comfortable with the camera. The only Miki part that concerned me was the "Wakaru Tanou?" part because that thing she did with her head looked as if she was ready to break her own neck. But other than that all four did fine. It's not like they had the best person who taught them how to "model" (Sakura: Queen of Doing the Same Faces/Gestures; NOTE: I'm not trying to disrespect Sakura. I think she's beautiful and she's one of my favorites. But she does the same poses/faces a lot). The most awkward person in the MV for me was Harunan, but it's understandable because I'm not really used to seeing her face a lot in MVs.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Celedam » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:59 am

Amped wrote:Sukkiri 7.28.15

I like the reactions, especially the first one. It's always weird/cool to see that passion for MM and H!P from other people in the industry, like it's some sort of underground club.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Shoujo Q » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:30 pm

Sukatto was so formulaic to me, bordering on boring. I hope there's more punch besides a random Eripon cartwheel.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 pm

tracklist :

Limited Edition A, Regular A
1.Oh my wish!
2.Sukatto My Heart
3.Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki
4.Oh my wish! (Instrumental)
5.Sukatto My Heart (Instrumental)
6.Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki (Instrumental)

Limited Edition B, Regular B
1.Sukatto My Heart
2.Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki
3.Oh my wish!
4.Sukatto My Heart (Instrumental)
5.Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki (Instrumental)
6.Oh my wish! (Instrumental)

Limited Edition C, Regular C
1.Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki
2.Oh my wish!
3.Sukatto My Heart
4.Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki (Instrumental)
5.Oh my wish! (Instrumental)
6.Sukatto My Heart (Instrumental)
http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7129/
Last edited by Amped on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby mahoumi » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:22 pm

Amped wrote:Sukkiri 7.28.15

another preview of Sukkato My Heart MV, news casters laughing at Zukki's previous look to her skinny self.

I know we're all getting a bit bored of the "LOOK HOW SKINNY SHE IS" but the casters are also saying "sogoku bijin!" ("really beautiful!") so at least they're acknowledging how cute she is haha
the first girls reaction is so cute, her "YEEEEEEEAHHHH KITAAA" was pretty much the same as mine lol
I love the Sukatto My Heart MV so far though, it's a typical H!P style and the outfits are really cool. Riho looks really nice and Maria looks gorgeous! Can't wait for the full PV :inlove:
mahoumi
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sato Masaki

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:42 pm

http://ameblo.jp/mm-12ki/entry-12055747310.html

FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri 2015 live at Yoyogi gymnasium is starting soon on Fuji TV. Morning Musume. '15 will perform Oh my wish! (Omw for short) and possibly a collaboration with another artist.

stream link here @ exactly 7pm JST
http://wilsonjj.me/jptv/

- Maa-Duu spotted for the first time at 52 minutes in, seated in the audience while the MCs and Arashi talked.
Image Image
Image Image

- at 1 hour in (around 8pm), During Moritaka Chisato's performance (with E-girls collaboration), the camera switched and found artists dancing to the song. Morning Musume. '15 spotted.

- at 1 hour and 22min. (8:22pm), Maa-Duu spotted again, still seated in their same spot and Zukki.
Last edited by Amped on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Amped wrote:Oha4

Sukkato My Heart MV preview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHoVmj6tt6w

In 1080p60…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project