[8/5] Country Girls 2nd single - Wakatteiru no ni gomen ne/Tamerai Summertime

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [8/5] Country Girls 2nd single : Wakatteiru no ni gomen ne / Tamerai Summertime

Postby kobushifactorylove » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:08 pm

I've barely heard "Tamerai Summertime," but I've heard it's a Manaka lead. Risa is my CG oshi, but I think Manaka is the most talented member (besides Momoko), so she deserves it. "Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne" is a refreshing summer song, and I really like the "Mata mata nankaime yo" parts but the rest doesn't cut it for me. Something about Country Girls leaves a funny taste in my mouth, although I know many people are in love with them.

I think Country Girls is a group that would've shined more if they had an indies period, like originally planned. Since none of them are that skilled yet (except Momoko and possibly Manaka), indies would have given them a chance for trial and error, therefore making them work harder to improve.

I lowkey look at what Country Girls has to offer, but they're not as on my radar as other H!P groups. I'll have to see what else they put out in the future. :grin:
kobushifactorylove
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Fujii Rio

Re: [8/5] Country Girls 2nd single : Wakatteiru no ni gomen ne / Tamerai Summertime

Postby Jessi » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:05 pm

What on earth? Two perfect PVs and perfect covers! I only wish I liked the songs a bit more. This really just shows the potential of H!P and why I get mad when they put out a lazy PV.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Shabranikuduu » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Oh wow, the PV for Tamerai Summertime looks so nice! I'm glad they put a bit more effort into it than usual. And the covers look good too.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby forgetmenots » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:46 pm

I feel like CG has a bit more budget than some of the other newer groups LOL Probably that Satoda Mai factor. I mean they got to travel to Hokkaido for one of their MVs XDXD
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby aggisu » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:12 pm

my favorite stickers that I found in japan make an appearance! x)

aggisu
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: 佐藤優樹

Postby bisuketto » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Can't get over how perfect these covers are. They're amazing! I really love what they have done with Momoko's hair (the side pony-tail with the flowers).
bisuketto
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Chinami,KanaTomo,Koha,Duu

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:52 pm

Tamerai Summertime MV (Hello Station edit ver.)
https://youtu.be/BAuZujwYlvU?t=20s
Amped
High Priest

Postby Jessi » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:06 am

omg the Hello Station version is EVEN BETTER! wow
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:12 am

aggisu....does anyone even read these 'who the quote is by' thing? If you see this say so! :D wrote:Image[/url]

...Lol, you posted that on 7/15 and the time in it is 7:15. idk, found that funny. :P

but in regards to that picture, I wouldn't doubt that's risa's drawing on the table there. :P
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby aerosuffly » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:24 am

Apparently, you need a driver license to rent and drive the golf cart at their MV filming location, so Momo has a driver license. http://www.northern-horsepark.co.jp/int ... utdoor.php

I will have to watch Hello! Station after work. Ugh.
aerosuffly
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project