[8/5] Country Girls 2nd single - Wakatteiru no ni gomen ne/Tamerai Summertime

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [8/5] Country Girls 2nd single : Wakatteiru no ni gomen ne / Tamerai Summertime

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:07 am

Ohhh! I've seen those before, idk where though. :O

And personally I find that when i google things, I end up forgetting them really fast, but when I have someone tell it to me, and then there's a discussion, it helps internalize the info better, hence I like stuff like this more. :P
My preference, though
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Re: [8/5] Country Girls 2nd single : Wakatteiru no ni gomen ne / Tamerai Summertime

Postby Mixi » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:19 am

Isn't the "screen" in Pyoko Pyoko Ultra a kamishibai too? Of course, Wakatteiru is more well done. The location is especially good.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Postby Shoujo Q » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:54 am

Haven't seen this MV in a while, but someone mentioned it on facebook.

Senpai ~Love Again~

A nod to an old music video perhaps?
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:21 am

Uta salary went to PV budget then?

The PV looks perfect and that was the H!S ver. I wonder if they still have a few tricks up their sleeves for the PV. Probably not, but still can't wait to see the full thing =)
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Amped » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:22 am

Jessi wrote:It's like they had to pull out everything they could in order to make up for losing Uta.

yeah, they had to desperately make a more expensive MV to make up for the momentum they lost.

this song also required a lot of visual to understand the lyrics
Amped
High Priest

Postby Sohee » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:11 pm

A PV takes a lot of planning.
This would have been the way it'd turned out with Uta, too.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Celedam » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Indeed. The only significant change probably was the substitution of Chisaki for Uta as the "female lead", and that could have been done with just a few script edits and an extra day of rehearsing.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Mixi » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:40 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I kept looking for Uta's limbs in the background like we did for Aina in the first version of Romance no Tochuu :fear: Seems UFP were smarter this time and either made a careful edit or shot the PV entirely all over again.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Postby aerosuffly » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:59 pm

Releasing 2 singles instead of 3-4 in a year definitely help with MV shooting planing. They have more time to plan. The members only blog about having filming or shooting recently, so the MV must have been shot recently after Uta left, and it might be the reason why they had to make a decision on Uta's contract, else they would have to postpone everything.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby forgetmenots » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:33 pm

Mixi wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I kept looking for Uta's limbs in the background like we did for Aina in the first version of Romance no Tochuu :fear: Seems UFP were smarter this time and either made a careful edit or shot the PV entirely all over again.

I'm almost certain as well this was done post-Uta. That dance just... you can tell that originally Chisaki and Momochi were also supposed to be making a heart together as well. It's kind of an obvious awkward moment when Momochi is "solo" hearting. I'm guessing they just couldn't break away with just how cute the whole idea of making the hearts was, despite one less girl.

Mixi wrote:Isn't the "screen" in Pyoko Pyoko Ultra a kamishibai too? Of course, Wakatteiru is more well done. The location is especially good.
I actually also connected the two in my mind. I don't know if Pyoko's would count though. I think that was more like a "play" "tv" or "puppet show" type of thing. Kamishibai are still images, and then the box has that specific "3-part" way of closing (thus revealing the cover of the story one piece at a time).

I do think they are similar ideas and I personally love the PPU video and I love the similarities here.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project