[8/5] Country Girls 2nd single - Wakatteiru no ni gomen ne/Tamerai Summertime

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [8/5] Country Girls 2nd single : Wakatteiru no ni gomen ne / Tamerai Summertime

Postby Mixi » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:01 am

I love Mai's last spoken line. Her tone is so boyish and cute. I keep replaying the performance just to see her. I think I'm in love.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Re: [8/5] Country Girls 2nd single : Wakatteiru no ni gomen ne / Tamerai Summertime

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:10 pm

Chisaki has a girl-next-door charm about her, where, if UF plays their cards right, I feel she can be really popular. Like how when they first found Mano, there was something about her too. Chisaki reads like an Acchan type front girl to me, so while I am still bummed about Uta, her leaving is a bit of a blessing in disguise for Chisaki. Now to get her out there and push her to the max with PBs, solo mag appearances, more solo lines in single, etc.
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby Zunu » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:13 pm

Losing Uta pulls this group down so much. But yeah they might still be able to pull it off. Ozeki's great.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby mahoumi » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:11 pm

I really like it, it's cute and catchy. I do miss Uta though ;_;
mahoumi
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sato Masaki

Postby forgetmenots » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:40 pm

I always felt Ozeki brought a charm on par with Uta. I too can't stop watching just for her lines in the end and the beginning.

Chisaki needs to find her personality still, normally it's not a big deal, but everyone else have such strong ones already. If they're pushing her to fill Uta's shoes on top of it...

I'm hoping the Summer song is headed by the 'experienced' half like Koi Dorobou was :D.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby bisuketto » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:00 am

If I hadn't watched the performance, but only listened to it I would have thought that Ozeki was Chinami. Maybe I'm going crazy :hehe:

Shabranikuduu wrote:And Momochi is just amazing, CG is so lucky to have her.

You're so right! There's just something special about Momoko.
bisuketto
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Chinami,KanaTomo,Koha,Duu

Postby gustave154 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:03 am

Am very pleased with the Chisaki screentime. Take all my money UFP
gustave154
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Oda Sakura

Postby riversong » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:31 am

In Berryz, Momoko and Risako were my least favourite -- I couldn't stand either of them.

CG has made me love Momoko. It's crazy. I just find her character works better with a bunch of new faces than with the rest of Berryz.
kremlindusk -> KayouSA -> riversong
riversong
Acolyte

Postby jeiwa42 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:41 pm

Maybe it's cause she may have looked like an immature adult in a group full of mature/seriousish people, while here she's more like an older sister/senpai who is being fun and cutesy as a way to connect easier to the youngsters.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Jessi » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:49 pm

Its because she stopped wearing the musubi. Thats the real reason we all love her now :mikihead:
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project