New Kenshuusei unit Tsubaki Factory - 1st indies single "Seishun Manmannaka!" 9/6

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

[9/6] Tsubaki Factory 1st indies single - Seishun Man-mannaka!

Postby Amped » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:07 pm

Tsubaki Factory leader & sub-leader announcement
Seishun man-mannaka performance at the H!P concert
https://youtu.be/Zliu6AEvHsw?t=7m46s
Last edited by Amped on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Tsubaki Factory - 1st indies single "Seishun Manmannaka!" 9/6

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:36 pm

I really like Tsubaki and the girls. I'm looking forward to seeing them grow more confident in singing/dancing.
Seishun Man-mannaka is ok. I think I'd like their performances more if were Riko and Risa were less awkward with their expressions and their dancing isn't as sharp as its supposed to be at times. But that's ok because they'll improve.

I'm guessing that they'll probably have a major debut in Spring which would be appropriate for their flower theme.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Tsubaki Factory - 1st indies single "Seishun Manmannaka!" 9/6

Postby forgetmenots » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:05 pm

Kisora and Kiki doing the ring thing was awesome :D I actually like a lot of moves in the dance. I think there is a definite line in the stronger and weaker girls. Kiki, Yumeno and barely there Kisora are the stronger half, while Riko, Risa and Ami are the weaker half. It didn't escape my attention that they tried to pair up the solos with one weak and one stronger performer.

MM, though... you guys look so bored XDDDDDD Nonaka's the only one visibly smiling, though of course smiling is her neutral face (one thing I like about her)
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Sohee » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:22 pm

Risa was more stable than I thought she would be.
Aces Kiki and Kisora looked great. Kiki is so much fun to watch.
Riko's stare-look is annoying as hell (8
The outfits looked really good on Risa and Kiki.
Such boring music, but the 8-move is nice.
Already forgot how the song goes though 8D
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:36 am

Yes! It WAS Risa who sang the last solo in the 2nd verse!!! So proud =')
It was kinda awkward watching Ami and Riko being so awkward though XD
Kiki just has that confidence and aura to her, she's such an ace haha It's just great to watch a performer like that.
Yumeno and Kisora don't look as awkward (Yumeno tends to be more natural, Kisora slips into awkwardness sometimes with her expressions)
Faves: Kisora and Risa <3 Looking forward to them get better!
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby esm » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:11 am

The beginning of the chorus sounds a bit like this song.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby Denki » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:27 am

Kikisora was my favorite part of the performance. :love:
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby BerryzCelebration » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:09 am

I really do love RikoRiko a lot but I wonder when she's going to get used to the stage. I mean, she has been performing on stage since 2012, but ... She's still incredibly awkward and shy. I guess that's what's so loveable about her. Her shyness and awkwardness makes her more adorable than she already is, but she's going to have to gain more confidence with herself sooner or later, so she can be an even better performer.

Tsubaki's talent was totally showcased with this song. I just knew it was because they weren't performing songs that suited them as a group. I wonder if UFP did that on purpose to make the girls come out with a bang for their first indies single. I am pleased. Can't wait to get the audio!

(Btw I am VERY pleased with all of the light green/blue I see in the crowd).
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby aerosuffly » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:04 am

I declare again that Kiki is the new H!P ace. Watch her in the next two years. And did Kana said that Kiki practice even on her day off. Aww.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Jessi » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:06 pm

I can't tell if the group actually improved or if that song is just really really good.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project