New Kenshuusei unit Tsubaki Factory - 1st indies single "Seishun Manmannaka!" 9/6

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - New unit Tsubaki Factory & 8 New Members!

Postby AyuHikaru » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:14 pm

None of my Big 4 made this (Musubu, Ruru, Reina, Kaede) so.... *side eyes Saki*

Will watch and see how they do though. I like Kiki well enough.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - New unit Tsubaki Factory & 8 New Members!

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:14 pm

profile pictures:

Kiki

Kishimon

Kisora

Risa

Ami

Riko
otaku_blue
Devotee

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:15 pm

Starra wrote:It seems like the members were chosen by Shimizu Saki.
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2052260/
Is this talked about in any more detail, or just shortly mentioned once? :lol:

It will be interesting to see how the leadership thing plays out with this group, since Riko is now in the same position that Rio was in. She's been in the longest, but technically Risa is older than her (by 19 days).

Edit: Every time I see a new picture of Kisora I think she gets a little more pale. It's both intriguing and slightly unsettling.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby forgetmenots » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:23 pm

I'm happy for the girls who got chosen, but UF* did we really need ANOTHER new group of people @_@ in official H!P groups? I'm not used to being so overwhelmed by the amount. We're going to see a lot more times like the recent J=J/C-ute/Country Girls/MM'15 release streaks, which means that there are going to be even more obvious moments where one group is getting ignored.

Berryz budget must be getting split between the two Factory groups. I also guess they are the next Berryz/C-ute in terms of constantly being grouped together and having possible crossover singles and what-not (and friendly rivalry)
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Kravius Pila » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:24 pm

Sorry I don"t understand.

What is this new group ? It'll be in H!P or in Up ! Front ?
... And "Tsubaki Factory" ? What ? Kobushi... Tsubaki... seriously... That inspiration... :fear:
Kravius Pila
Acolyte

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:30 pm

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:
Starra wrote:It seems like the members were chosen by Shimizu Saki.
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2052260/

That's interesting!
Momo - Country Girls
Maasa - Kobushi Factory (for the musical)
Saki - Tsubaki Factory

I can't really imagine Musubu fitting into any of these groups right now, she's like the next Karin among kenshuusei. Ace but where should we put her? situation, and she's still young.
Kaga Kaede kinda missed out on Kobushi Factory, she would've fit right in tbh. I'm surprised Ruru was left out, she would've fit with Tsubaki.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby AyuHikaru » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:34 pm

Kiki :love: I know I'm gonna really like her debuting, she seems really into performing. Pretty glad for Kishimon, she's been a KSS for awhile.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Mixi » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Kishimon :love: What about Kaedi, Reina, Musubu and Ruru? Tell me they're the new Guardians 4 or something.

Also... Spit Factory? Are you serious? :lol:
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:50 pm

Before, I thought Kobushi and CG were suppose to be the next Berikyuu since Berryz just left and C-ute may go in like a year or two, but now it seems more like CG was a revival project after H!P's been doing so well, and then both Kobushi and Tsubaki are the new generation's "H!P Kids duo unit" in a sense. But, considering they are both "Factory", I wonder if Tsubaki is also carrying the spirit of Berryz o.o

Also, being both Factory, I kinda hope that they don't decide to go with the whole "rotating members" idea that they thought of for Berryz initially and swap Kobushi and Tsubaki members from time to time. It'd be too confusing XD
otaku_blue wrote:Momo - Country Girls
Maasa - Kobushi Factory (for the musical)
Saki - Tsubaki Factory
If so, they should let Chinami manage a new group with at least Kaedi, Ruru, Musubu, and Reina lol
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Shoujo Q » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:52 pm

There's so much Berryz spirit they needed TWO groups to spread it around.

Part of me hopes that they release separately, but come together for album releases kinda like a Pucchi Best type deal.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project