Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Tsubaki Factory

Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:36 pm

I like it :D I like the almost Daft Punk/Space-esqe kind of techno noises it has~

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Tsubaki Factory

Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:41 pm

How underwhelming.
It sounds like something from an AKB theater stage tbh, hopefully a performance could change that image.
Considering it refers to the very middle of youth, I'd romanize it as Seishun Man-mannaka. Or Manmannaka if you want, I guess.

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Tsubaki Factory - 1st indies single "Seishun Manmannaka!" 9/6

Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:42 pm

The title just makes me think of Seishun Domannaka, lol. They mean pretty much the same thing, I think? They both refer to being in the midst of youth at least, from my understanding anyway...

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Tsubaki Factory - 1st indies single "Seishun Manmannaka!" 9/6

Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:54 am

The song sounds pretty good! And the group seems to be sounding better in general, but omg who pulled that line on 02:21 - 02:27, whoever that is sounds perfect!!!
Please tell me it's Ogata, I was already in the mindset of making her (and Kisora) my fave, and this will only solidify it further (congrats on sub leader!). But regardless, wow, I'm very impressed with that person.

So...this isn't gonna have 17sai. Tbh that song grew on me a lot more than I thought it would lol I think if anything maybe they're saving it up for their major debut instead of doing the song now then again. It'll be a nice throwback to their first ever song/performance, if it happens XD

Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:16 am

Song is quite plain. It is a basic AKB song.

I thought Risa was doing fine as their unoffical leader x_x
Fujii Rio and Ogata Risa are both the eldest girls of their respective groups and were doing fine as temporary leaders over the actual leaders.
Rio specifically is a very assertive and involved member. Im not here for this weird tradition now for the second eldest member to be the leader.

Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:30 am

Im rather surprised its a single A-side release when was the last time that happened?....Ten Made?

Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:31 am

^
Nen ni wa nen had an indies release, but like J=J had a new edit version for their major debut.

Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:40 am

^im not sure where you're getting at with that?

Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:08 am

I was expecting it to be a double A-side. XD

Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:23 am

1st indies songs don't sell that well.
Post a reply