New Kenshuusei unit Tsubaki Factory - 1st indies single "Seishun Manmannaka!" 9/6

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

New Kenshuusei unit Tsubaki Factory - 1st indies single "Seishun Manmannaka!" 9/6

Postby Starra » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:04 pm

1st indies single announced at H!P's summer cons at Nakano Sunplaza and will be sold at the September Nama Tamago Shows, starting on 9/6. Title is "青春まんまんなか!" (Seishun Manmannaka!).
http://www.entamenext.com/news/detail/id=1574

It was also announced that the leader is Yamagishi Riko and the subleader is Ogata Risa.

---
New unit Tsubaki Factory (つばきファクトリー) has been announced.

Members: Yamagishi Riko, Ogata Risa, Kishimoto Yumeno, Niinuma Kisora, Tanimoto Ami and Asakura Kiki.

It seems like the members were chosen by Shimizu Saki.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2052260/
Last edited by Starra on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - 8 New Members!

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:08 pm

I was really hyped until I noticed one girl I liked was missing

SAVE ICHIOKA REINA BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

THIS IS LITERALLY A GROUP OF ALL THE GIRLS I WANTED TO DEBUT + Riko (didnt really care for her but Im still happy with the group) literally all the girls I thought had a chance from NGP debuted I AM SO HYPED

KISORA IS DEBUTING AND I LOVE THE WORLD RN AND ALL THAT IS HELLO PROJECT BLESS EVERYONE
Last edited by otaku_blue on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - New unit Tsubaki Factory & 8 New Members!

Postby Starra » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:10 pm

Ogata Risa's the only NGP! girl there :lol: . Ami and Kiki weren't from anywhere.

Seems like they're continuing the flower theme. "Tsubaki" means "Camellia".

Before people start complaining, they used to do this back in the day as well by adding "Musume。" onto group names (Country, Coconuts, IceCream...) Even Pucchimoni and Minimoni。kinda count, since the "moni" is a short cutesy way of saying "morning". They both basically mean "little morning", lol.
Starra
Prophet

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - New unit Tsubaki Factory & 8 New Members!

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:13 pm

^

oh just looked it up, Tanimoto Ami was added at the same time as the NGP girls but wasnt a NGP affiliated. shes so pretty.

Asakura Kiki looks so much like Aichan its ridiculous.

sidenote: I'm more accepting of Kobushi Factory now that all the other girls I wanted to debut, did. This just makes everything so much more fun and exciting.
Last edited by otaku_blue on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby JonCC » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:19 pm

I'm quite relieved Riko got included.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Sohee » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:23 pm

Okay.
1 - what the... Obvious rivalry theme much XD
2 - YAY YUMENOOOOO
3 - wtf where is Kaede. Humph.

Really though. Now I wish they'd just have put my faves from Kobushi and faves from Tsubaki in one group. Would have been so much easier ~_~
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Reina » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:41 pm

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO KAGA KAEDE I AM LEGITIMATELY WORRIED NOW.
おつかれいなー❤
I miss Yanamin...
Reina
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Tanaka Reina

Postby Shabranikuduu » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:51 pm

Yes! Yes! Yes! Amazing news! I wasn't expecting to hear anything for at least a year. I'm so happy that my bby Kishimon is there and that Kisora is in the group too. I had a feeling they had something in store for Kiki, she's brand new, yet she's been appearing a lot.

I hope Reina and Kaede get put in a unit soon, I'd be sad to see them leave without debuting.

But omg, Kishimon bby! I'm so happy :heart:
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:52 pm

I'm excited for Kisora, Kishimoto, and Kiki (hehe)!!! They're cute and I love their voices (except Kiki's idk how she sounds yet).
But Kaedi =( I still remember her saying (during the Winter 2013/January 2014) video interviews that she thinks she can make MM by the next audition (and not too long after, 12 gen auditions happened and she's still not in any new gen/groups). Not to mention how upset she was during the last recital test. I'm really worried too that she's gonna dip, and it seems like I'm not the only one.
Aside from her, Ruru, Musubu, and Reina too, those 4 in particular are still not debuting. I'm still holding on to the hope that they're saving them up for later. Let's bloom another flower unit with these 4 + others please???

H!P seems to be in a debut mood, this is definitely making their KSS program look really good, since now they have a good reputation of debuting many girls, unlike before where it seemed like nothing was ever going to happen.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Starra » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:55 pm

Reina wrote:WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO KAGA KAEDE I AM LEGITIMATELY WORRIED NOW.

13th gen?

I'm starting to get worried too, though. Then again she's only been a KSS for like, two years.
Starra
Prophet

Next

Return to Hello! Project