New Kenshuusei unit Tsubaki Factory - 1st indies single "Seishun Manmannaka!" 9/6

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Tsubaki Factory - 1st indies single "Seishun Manmannaka!" 9/6

Postby otaku_blue » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:27 pm

I really like it. So much variety in one song. Like it much more than Seishun Manmanaka

I do hope they have more cuter/fun songs and 17sai cover makes a comeback. Kiki's opening is too cute to be forgotten.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Tsubaki Factory - 1st indies single "Seishun Manmannaka!" 9/6

Postby sada* » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:29 pm

SaebaRyo wrote:Image
Costumes for the new song?
http://ameblo.jp/shimizu--saki/entry-12100573612.html

No. Those are the costumes they wore at New Fes II.
sada*
Acolyte

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Finally had a good listen to the new song with the latest "Station" episode. The rap sections are awkward; none of them really pull it off. If they re-arrange for a new recording during major debut, I hope they remove it or limit it to just one section. The rest of the song is okay. They seem more comfortable covering Berryz songs than they do with their own material.

I hope their major debut song is a few steps up from what they've been given so far.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:42 am

Performance of "Seishun Manmannaka!" from the winter concert…

https://youtu.be/T96rkgMEmGE?t=2m17s
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Obsidian » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:03 am

I don't know where stuff about the 2nd Indies is supposed to be going but here's Kedakaku Sakihokore!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vus52 ... C%EF%BC%81
Obsidian
Acolyte

Postby Denki » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:33 am

It's suppose to go here, like Juice=Juice and Kobushi Factory's... but thanks for reviving the thread! :)
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Tsubaki Factory - 2nd indies single "Kedakaku Sakihokore"

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:40 am

It's actually really good!
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:50 pm

It's a pretty good EDM track for sure. Does this mean Tsubaki is going more EDM while Kobushi is going a little more rock-ish? I would be okay with this distinction!
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby forgetmenots » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:08 pm

I love it, but I've also come to terms that I must be Tsubaki-biased, because I don't feel like they're a mess or doing badly at all right now. I literally don't see them that way and have been thoroughly confused by others opinions. So I must be biased blinded lol. To me they have a really great energy live, I love their music direction and I'm so impressed by their improvement every time they perform. They're not letting themselves be the weak link.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Obsidian » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:44 pm

^ I'm the same, in that I'm quite confused by the sometimes quite strong negativity going their way. Yes they have plenty of imperfections, but they're an Indies level Idol group. Given the standard that normally comes with that territory? The have members who can dance, and even sing... in tune... and quite well :lol: and visually I personally think they're very high ranking. I can understand the musical style not being everyone's taste, but this is very much my taste so I guess I'm the target audience.

I'm glad there's a decent contrast between the Factory units though to me it's like KF have the more energic earlier period Berryz style and TF are being given the later more elegant and adult style they moved towards, so we get more dance music orientated stuff. Also the improvements are continuing, and Ami who needed to is doing that classic thing of improving in front of your eyes. The awkwardness has been replaced by her looking generally like she's having a lot of fun and she can now keep up with the dances. This was actually more evident in her shuffle performances at the H!P concerts, Risa was also notably good in hers and they didn't stick out at all as newbies at all.

Maybe I am looking at them through rose-tinted spectacles but at to me that's how Idols should be looked at, I'm always ready to dismiss a minor or even major flaw if there's still some good positives there.
Obsidian
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project