Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:59 am

Song quickly reminded me of 1-oku-3, it really does sound random though. Like there are a few parts I like but overall it doesnt seem like the song flows smoothly, or atleast doesnt flow like a normal song does. But I guess there IS a certain oomph to it because of the randomness but, really, at the moment, it left me confused after listening to it lol

Re: [4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:05 am

Hmm. It has a certain appeal about it. Will take a few listens to get used to though.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:18 am

If anything it sounds interesting. I'm feeling this song. I do agree with @+Kyu about that it needs the dance to get the good lights, so it's soon to judge it whole. But so far, approved =D

Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:20 am

I love it, actually. It's EDM, but different. The "rap" part sounds cool and I even like the pauses. The dance better be awesome.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:23 am

JonCC wrote:And here's the upload for those who missed the live broadcast:

hmmm I don't know what thinking about this song ... :/

Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:44 am

I can't say I like it but I'm sure the whole thing sounds better and more cohesive than that.

This will get a kickass PV for sure :)

Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:00 am

I really want the MV Contest winner to work on Seishun's PV. His work can do this single some justice.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:20 am

^ Wait, I forgot THE BIG CHANCE was a thing. I'm really excited about the PV now! I'd be really disappointed if the winner ended up doing Ima koko kara, lol.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:34 am

I really like the intro. The chant is kinda weak or weird in the rip.
I always liked Ichi Oku, just not that it was given to Berryz and the whole "diet" thing made it too awkward for me to like, so I can dig this.
I like it.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:47 am

I'm not fond of the sudden music stops at the beginning, the rest of the song is pretty OK. Hopefully the PV will be good enough that I'll like the song more.
Post a reply