Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:50 pm

Egami Koutaro:
Arranging Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru.
Arranged:
Kirari to Hikaru Hoshi, Dakishimete Dakishimete, Makeru Ki Shinai Kon'ya no Shoubu, Atarashii Watashi ni Nare!, Onna ni Sachi Are, 1-Oku 3-Zenman Sou Diet Oukoku, Onna no Sono, Tokimeku Tokimeke, Itsumo to Onnaji Seifuku de, among others.
(Tells you what type of song Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru is.)

Some of my favourite songs in there, especially Makeru ki Shinai and Kirari to Hikaru. Also precure (as a magical girl fan I am v v happy about this) which will give them a huge boost. I'm beyond excited! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Re: [4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:00 pm

I'm glad to see so much excitement in this thread!
Starra wrote:My guess is that, since Miki had had prior training, they wanted the other 3 girls to at least catch up somewhat to her level (which, y'know, but). I know Miki was included in 6th gen events and all that, but I bet behind the scenes the 3 non-Miki girls had extra training.
For a moment, I had a slightly jarring sense of Miki displacement. :wacko: Then I realized that you meant Miki #1, and not Miki #2. XD

Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:01 pm

^Bizzarely I have not heard ONE person refer to Nonaka as Miki yet... So much I sometimes forget that's her first name... Ogata has been called Haruna-chan by a couple of people (Iikubo in fact called her that on her blog at least once) but Nonaka is always Nonaka.

It's probably contributed by the fact that she calls herself Nonaka as well, but sometimes I wonder... if the ghost of Miki's idol career haunts them all :mikihead:

Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Omg yaayyyyyy. :heart:
Now all I have to do is remember 12th gen names :happy:

They all look amazing.. I need to see videos of them. :grin:

Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Mahoumi, that's why I posted what other songs they've done. :P

Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:23 am

AyuHikaru wrote:Can someone remind me why 6th gen weren't in Hyokkori or AS FOR ONE DAY?
I know why this single took so long to get 12th gen debuted, but why did 6th gen take so long?

In addition to them probably wanting the SayuEriReina to have extra training as stated, Miki also had a solo tour/album/her last single released at the start of 2003. So they probably wanted to give her time to fulfill all of those obligations first, before having her jump in with MoMousse. As a result, the rest of 6th gen had to wait to join too. The good thing though, was that at least we got to see them on Haromoni every Sunday lol.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:40 am

DARC1993 wrote:Omg yaayyyyyy. :heart:
Now all I have to do is remember 12th gen names :happy:

They all look amazing.. I need to see videos of them. :grin:

HE'S ALIIIIIIIIVE :3
Missed you DARC!

Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:51 am

HAGA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN looks amazing. ;a; bb has grown so fast.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:23 am

Pre-order the single (Regular A or B) from Fortune music, get an individual handshake ticket (members tickets are random) via lottery
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... c3a292e1b/

events schedule
4/12 - Shibuya
4/18 - Shibuya

Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:33 am

Serial number card release events

5/3 - Osaka Mido Hall
5/23 - Tokyo Laforet Museum Roppongi
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 9c70c430b/
Post a reply