[4/8] Juice=Juice 6th single "Wonderful World / Ça va? Ça va?"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [4/8] Juice=Juice 6th single "Wonderful World / Ça va? Ça va?"

Postby Amped » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:33 pm

Amped
High Priest

Postby Jessi » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:34 am

I still have a horrible feeling that Juice=Juice will be overshadowed by the other releases and see a drop in sales. Already we have had previews for every group but J=J and I'm starting to forget that they are even releasing one. And I like Ca Va? Ca Va? But I don't think Wonderful World is very strong... So I'm worried.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby forgetmenots » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:20 am

I think J=J have just gotten to that awkward part of their group's age. They're out of the fresh/new/special phase, but not quite at that SUPER ESTABLISHED with tons of dedicated fans stage. The girls are just now having to learn how to push themselves. As that happens, they have to also deal with a new group that is INCREDIBLY polished looking, so much they got to skip over their Indies stage and has the most cult popular member since Yuuka it seems. ANGERME got their rebranding, putting them in the spotlight and out from under J=J. And, finally, Kobushi Factory which looks like it might be pretty talented as well.

S/mileage was in this stage for a long time (the time of the 2nd Gen) and at least, until J=J they didn't have to worry about younger groups overtaking them as they try and figure themselves out.

On the plus side, J=J has been diligent in building their female fanbase. As long as one of their songs in a single is strong, I think they'll do all right. They're still improving, which is good. If we see plateauing that when I'll start to be worried about them.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Sohee » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:23 am

I wonder if they'd ever do that "Btw you're getting a new member!" with Juice. =X
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby esm » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:10 am

I think all the H!P releases will help promote each other.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby jeiwa42 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:32 am

Sohee wrote:I wonder if they'd ever do that "Btw you're getting a new member!" with Juice. =X

I was thinking this a few days ago with the KSS that back danced for Tsugi no Kado wo Magare since I thought it would be weird to have then join C-ute...I imagine Kaedi joining J=J but then constantly being compared to Aina as the 6th member...
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Shabranikuduu » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:42 am

I hope they don't add new members. I think there needs to be some variety so that not all groups are like Morning Musume. Then again, I'd totally understand if they did because audition/graduation groups have a chance at lasting longer. And I doubt they'd do like they did with °C-ute and add one member because that was before they were really established as a group. A single new member like Kanna would stand out much more.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby jeiwa42 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:23 am

^ Yeah, I mean considering how Berryz did very well for so long, and how C-ute is doing amazing well now too as a group, it goes to show that even if they're not generational a group can succeed.

Yeah, I dont think Kanna counts, it was before they even released their indies so it's more like a "these 7 members are gonna be in a new group, but...they're on standby for now" then a few months later "oh let's add Kanna", and then the indies came few months later.

Plus, like the others said, J=J's still growing, and they're still relatively young as a group, if there's any doubt about this group, it's probably just a temporary thing and probably because all the other songs in this consecutive release have revealed PVs. Surely, we will see something from J=J next week, at which point is 2.5 weeks before their release. Plus, we've heard rips of the songs, and I think the general consensus is that they're pretty fresh and good songs for the group. With the bunch of awesome PVs H!P has been releasing, I'm dont think they will disappoint with J=J's, and with that, it'll only secure their sales and fans that much more. *crosses fingers*
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Jessi » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:45 am

I think if the PVs are strong then I will be less worried.

Also I was thinking about it and I think Juice=Juice should be the next group to get a Takui song as a single. They would pull it off really well and being on music plus would give them some promotion.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Amped » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:49 pm

Amped wrote:talk show and handshake meeting at Tower Records Osaka Umeda, 3/16 - Kanazawa, Uemura
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 0fae91beb/

https://twitter.com/_Juice_Juice/status ... 5342919680

https://twitter.com/_Juice_Juice/status ... 7933321216

https://twitter.com/TOWER_NUchaya/statu ... 0840259584

__

FM Shiga style! 3-16-15 - guests Tomoko, Uemura
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project