Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:17 am

Thx! Is it a mid tempo song? I'm wondering whether it's the one produced by shock eye.

Re: [4/1] ℃-ute 27th single (10th anniversary) : Tsugi no Kado wo Magare / untitled

Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:43 am

As time passes I'm forgetting it more and more XD' sorry! But I think it was more midtempo. It didn't feel like a rock song at least. I remember thinking: could Takui have written this? And not being sure if it felt like him.

Re: [4/1] ℃-ute 27th single (10th anniversary) : Tsugi no Kado wo Magare / untitled

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:58 am

Found this. Credit to the uploader.Should be one of the new songs.
So it is Takui's song. The title appears in the lyrics a few times. I kinda want an upbeat song as the main A side. So hopefully the other A side is more fast tempo.

Last edited by jinqin321 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:02 am

^ Tsugi no Kado wo Magare, clearly.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:11 am

I hear a lot of strings. (Please I hope that part's showcased on Music+, if they continue with that segment.)

Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:55 am

I really like this song!!! It's imo the best C-ute song since Adam to Eve no Dilemma. :P
(Even though it's only a concert rip atm, it's a great rip and it sounds clear.)

Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:59 am

I like it! Okay Takui you'e 2/2... I'm not as scared of you anymore >.>

Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:05 am

OMG This song, sounds awesome already!!!

The vibe I get from this song is a mix of both Final Fantasy (13 to be specific) and Eureka Seven (the anime).
It's anime OP/ED material imo, and would be awesome if they followed MM's Pretty Cure tie-in with an anime tie-in on their 10th year anniversary (i'm day dreaming, clearly lol)

^ LOL The tattoo-Yakuza stereotype got to ya eh? hehe I always thought he was funny and cool seeing him interact with Reina, Lovendor, and anyone else really in Music+ but I definitely respect him A TON more ever since he started giving his songs to H!P.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:14 am

Dont we already know the other A-side as well?

Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:58 am

I like it!!!!
Post a reply