Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: ℃-ute 27th single (10th anniversary), Produced by SHOCK EYE

Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:52 am

From what I saw on the screen, it's said konga will provide the song and shock eye will write the lyric? Either way, I'm very disappointed that they didn't choose the 2nd song.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:46 pm

All I hope is that the end product is an extreme improvement. My hopes are not high, as a precaution.

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:21 pm

start from 25.20 you can hear full demo songs from each contestant.

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:33 pm

Music-ru's Ustream show just recaps the 4 finalists' same sample songs from the previous episode

also, there was nothing about the recording of C-ute's new song on yesterday's episode of Music-ru (Ebichu was featured), and next week too (Ieiri Leo featured)

Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:16 pm

I can't help but posting the full song here. It would be an exciting and promising C-ute song. It's not perfect but at least much better than the one got chosen.
Is there any chance that C-ute get this song in the album? Anyway, the girls wrote about dance lesson and shooting in their blog a few days ago. It may be one of the 2 new song. Airi and Maimi also mentioned the dance is really difficult and different from what they used to.
Last edited by jinqin321 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:20 pm

Im so upset this song wasn't chosen. I love it. I would have really enjoyed it as a single. :tear:

Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:31 pm

Yeah and 2ch wota have the same opinion. Some even said or joked that this one done intentionally to stop C-ute from getting more success. :grin: But I think they are just very upset about the result. They should play the songs to the girls and have their opinions too :fear: . The girls might choose the 2nd song because it'll definitely be a favorite in live.
Now I really hope that all the participating songs will be in the next C-ute's album. C-ute need some new songs badly.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:57 pm

So they picked the generic Avex idol song in the end? It's not bad, but it's not Jounetsu Ecstasy.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:05 pm

Jounetsu Ecstasy is far far too epic.

Re: [4/1] ℃-ute 27th single (10th anniversary), Produced by SHOCK EYE

Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:37 pm

So Chinese sites are legit now? Lol okay.

They also said '15 would release a single on February 18th.
Post a reply