Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:59 am

Uta. :love: She's already looking like a veteran idol.

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:59 am

These remind me of the Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba stuff. :P

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:41 am

Ahah! That's what the costumes were reminding me of. Thanks!

Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:46 am

I just realized that the new girls get orange lining/outlines in their outfit, while the others get silver(?) .

Also, new girls already working the photo shoots so well XD They're all so great...

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:06 am

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:These remind me of the Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba stuff. :P

I was trying to think of which outfits they reminded me of but I couldn't quite remember. xD

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:10 pm

and Mai got earrings. XD

Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:00 pm

The Koi Dorobou outfits remind me more of Password is 0's orange costumes than anything else.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:17 am

morning news surprise : Country Girls Itooshikutte Gomen ne MV preview. Those white and orange outfits are for Itooshikutte Gomen ne. Koi Doboro preview in the BGM.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:58 am

the difference between idol Uta, and switched off Uta is amazing. :blink: she's already so comfortable in front of the camera, she's not really an ace but a child prodigy among idols?

I really like it. It's a bit too white, but still cute and works. And Momo's hair looks cute.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:08 pm

H!S for sure. c:
This is gonna be such a cute pv. :D
Post a reply