[3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:28 pm

In the "About" section of the Country Girls channel, someone forgot to edit their copy/paste a little. :lol:

This is the official S/mileage Channel. Please add to your favorite channel!
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby aerosuffly » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Damn. You can't be faster than Amped.

Did they just pick the most moe take of Uta for a promotion edit. Oh yes, promotion. God.
I am sure many salarymen in Japan are watching this on their phones, grinning before leaving work.

And does this mean?
Momo -> Pink
Risa -> Green
Manaka -> Red
Uta -> Yellow
Chisaki -> Orange
Mai -> Blue

Edit: I need to loop this alternately with Ima Koko Kara, else my blood pressure will be to high. XD
Last edited by aerosuffly on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:56 pm

oh g-d this is so moe. so cute.

love it. im glad the single got pushed to major debut so we could get this PV.
Im so glad Manakan got to debut in a perfectly cute group.

UTA-CHAN's FACE AFTER DRAWING ON THE LENS OMG CUTE
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Starra » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Everyone is perfect in this, wtf.

Momoko does not look 10 years older than Ozeki :lol: .
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Amped » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:20 pm

aerosuffly wrote:
And does this mean?
Momo -> Pink
Risa -> Green
Manaka -> Red
Uta -> Yellow
Chisaki -> Orange
Mai -> Blue

yep, seems to be cleverly confirmed.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Solarblade » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Oh jeeze, this is starting to make me grin happily, Uta, Chisaki, and Mai are just so cute! Surprised I didnt notice Momoko too much. Guess she is more in the background than I thought.
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby bisuketto » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:49 pm

^along with Risa. I wanted to see more of her. They are really pushing Uta, aren't they?
bisuketto
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Chinami,KanaTomo,Koha,Duu

Postby Sohee » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:56 pm

They are pushing Uta - they need to push someone. But more so, they're pushing the three girls that had 0 fans before Country Girls. Uta, Chisaki and Mai all had more screentime than Manaka, Risa and Momoko. Manaka had more so than Risa, though but just barely.

Three girls went from unknown girls to joining a big agency that immediately (much thanks to their senior in the group) will be able to put them on TV and big stages. Momoko has fans, even Risa and Manaka have fans from before. These three girls didn't. So yes they'll be pushed a lot.
Manaka and Risa are most likely gonna have to take the backseat for a bit as well as the group stabilizes itself as a group.

I really love mentor-Momoko in this group though. Can't wait for DVD Magazines and more stuff. It'll be glorious.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby forgetmenots » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:59 pm

Oh, god, this title is so appropriate for this group LOL Actually, paying attention to the lyrics now, I'm in love with this song just for how cheeky it is.

Uta rules the PV with her moe, however Mai's little nodding off sequence was a stroke of genius on her part. I might have squealed a little. Also, watching in HD, Uta's eyes are so distinctive because they're not fully brown, there is a bit of hazel in them, I was a bit surprised since I'm not sure I've ever seen that before. All of the Japanese eyes I've seen have been a clear brown or black, not mottled with other colors. They're very striking though.

A last note is that Mai seems to have one of the most distinctive voices in the group which I like. Chisaki and Uta's voices sound so similar in the recording.

In general this PV seems to be about the new recruits. I wonder if Koi Doboro will have more of Manaka and Risa, I wouldn't mind a bit more Momochi as well. She had like... 3 shots not counting the dance shot.

Edit: ^^I'm too slow at posting I swear.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Solarblade » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:11 pm

Hmmm yeah it definitely was centered around the younger and more fresh members, I could only hope Yamakki and Manakan are more in the front of the other A-side (luckily the live I heard had a bit more of then if I recall)
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project