[3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:02 am

??? Lol you are really reaching here bb. If anything, all Country Girls choreo was always meant to be open to adding Momo in, since she was always intended to be a member anyway (their leader if you will). Its no different than S/mileage or Ju=Ju 6nin choreo to me, with 3 lines in front and back. This was always their intention.
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby aerosuffly » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:06 am

I wonder how many percents Risa really means what she (was told) to say regarding her Momochi-senpai. :giggle:
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:11 am

^^
no? it probably wasnt. it looks exactly like the same move they pull to let new girls in MM to do old songs.
keep them in the back, and towards the sides. thats why they got Momo running mid performance.
I think the initial idea of having the 5 girls release an indie single without Momo would've been harder to transition Momo into the new group, and they didnt want to lose the potential benefit of having Momo coach the group into confidence.

im only bitchin cos the dance shot ver will be different, and i shouldnt have to justify myself any further on why i dont like something tbh.
but w/ev floats your boat. :thumbs-up:
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:34 am

Why are you so butthurt about the dance shot being 'different'? Like it really doesn't matter.

You're just finding reasons to dislike the 6 member line up at this point, just relax and enjoy the music.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:43 am

really? im butthurt? :roll:
I've already warmed up to Momo's role within the group, you can't expect everyone to be 100% on board with a big change to a single especially if they were already accustomed to how it was before a change. all i said was that the choreography looks weird because its different. geezus.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:17 am

Momo running, is the same thing as Zukki having to run from one side of the stage to the other in MM choreo (you can look at their live perfs, or go and watch her interview on VS Arashi, where she states that she's the member that actually has to run the most in MM dances, often from one side of the stage to the other). That's just current H!P Choreo. And what do you mean it probably wasn't? Momoko was always intended to be a playing manager AKA member of the group, idk why this is so hard to grasp. Maybe the translation wasn't clear enough, but she was always going to be a performing member. Thus, with this in mind from the initial creation of Country Girls, why on earth would they not choreograph a dance that could easily transition between 5-6 members for when Momoko's schedule was clear? This fact isn't really debatable, which is why I think you're reaching.

And this isn't a big change, it's something that they had already planned on doing anyway, which is why I think everyone is wondering why you're still harping on about the choreo change when it was already established that Momoko would be a performing member of Country Girls ages ago. The news is all there, across several threads, and Japanese news papers. If you had just said that the dance looked weird, that would be one thing, but you didn't. You'd said that the choreography was initially meant for 5 very matter of fact-ly, as if the group was seriously going to go on without Momoko as an active member, when clearly that is not the case. The songs/dance was always meant for 6 members. They were probably just considering her workload, between variety tv work, and all of Berryz ending activities, they probably didn't want to overload her with the Country Girls indies stuff as well (that and she's already an established talent, she doesn't need to jump back down to doing indies). But once they got the go ahead either from Momoko, or her manager, going forward with a major debut became the better choice (more visibility and exposure, the timing is good with her Berryz activities being wrapped up, etc). I don't think they did this to help fans adjust from a 5-nin to 6-nin lineup at all. With the prior news out, everybody pretty much already knew that 6-nin Country Girls was happening sometime after the Berryz hiatus.

I mean, if anything, maybe they thought about doing indies first just to give the 5 newbies some previous exposure/practice, before Momoko came in and became the focal point. But it seems now that that sentiment is out the window, and they're pushing forward with the path of more notoriety.
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Postby Denki » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:34 am

Daisuki Daiiyo wrote:Momo running, is the same thing as Zukki having to run from one side of the stage to the other in MM choreo (you can look at their live perfs, or go and watch her interview on VS Arashi, where she states that she's the member that actually has to run the most in MM dances, often from one side of the stage to the other). That's just current H!P Choreo...

I started noticing that with Wakuteka take a chance. Ever since, I really appreciate the back girls because they tend to have the most tiring positions.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:45 am

"wasn't" as in, it was probably initially planned for an indies release as a 5 member group before being upped to a major release after Berryz hiatus. Rather than having them active as a group before Berryz' hiatus. Momoko being there in terms of choreography is replaceable. She's towards the sides and the back because she's "temporary". I don't see why that needed anymore clarification from your part. You can't blame me for being upset that we lost a 5 member indie release in January, to a later release in late March.

I mean, if anything, maybe they thought about doing indies first just to give the 5 newbies some previous exposure/practice, before Momoko came in and became the focal point. But it seems now that that sentiment is out the window, and they're pushing forward with the path of more notoriety.

I've literally said this before. The choreography is weird to me because I'm accustomed to the original version I saw in Hello Station, there was always the notion that Momo was going to come in and have a "playing coach" role but either way I prefer the original formation. I'm not going to argue with you on assumption, but I think the idea of Momo having a temporary role in terms of choreography is more realistic. I doubt that she'd have priority as their manager, to have lines and a major role within the group in their releases. Thats why in terms of management its annoying they had to be so indecisive, to only decide mid-tour to include her in their concert performances and change things around. That's why I don't care about Momoko being there too much because this time next year she might not be here anymore.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:52 am

Again, as the news has already let us know, she is a member. So her tenure there guiding them, isn't going to be any more "temporary" than say Goto's time in MM. With choreo leaving room for change. But w/e, you keep changing the argument and doing you. 8)
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:19 am

Momo's time with the group at this point is indefinite but she's temporary. She's literally said that she's going to leave until they're more confident/comfortable as a group? Like you said, supposedly if the initial intention was to give the girls an indie release without Momo I doubt they had the intention to choreograph something with her there at first especially if she's only "temporary" and if it was meant for a 5-member indie release before she became an "active" member of the group after Berryz hiatus. I don't see why you need to keep trying to argue with me and act so conceited, when I'm agreeing with you?

The choreography change is simple, and has her mainly on the sides and back because she's temporary. Even though they might've had the intention to release it before, with just the 5 girls, they still could've had her doing the same thing after. And at the end of the day I just initially preferred the 5-nin formation that I'll see anyway when she leaves? Its just not what I would've preferred for a dance shot for a dance shot PV. But I doubt they had the initial 6-nin choreography planned in terms of formation back when they had the intention of a 5-nin release especially if she was meant to be an "active" member of the group after Berryz hiatus. Having her perform it later after its release is easy, they do that with other group changes all the time as you said but I doubt the 6-nin choreography was initially planned for a single release. That's why its a annoying on management's part to be so indecisive about Country Girls. Since they might've had the intention to expose them as a group as 5-nin first in indie single releases, then later bring her in after March. Then change the choreography later to include her.
otaku_blue
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project