[3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby AyuHikaru » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:55 pm

forgetmenots wrote: Why are they all so damn adorable?

Gomennasai ne.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby Shabranikuduu » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:10 pm

forgetmenots wrote:And Uta really does just light up the camera, though honestly there is no awkwardness to anyone really. I hate comparing this to J=J since they're a very different group, but I remember the initial awkwardness a lot of them had. I can't blame UF* for deciding to go ahead and debut them @_@

I was also surprised at how natural and unawkward she was hosting H!S.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Solarblade » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:13 pm

I was more surprised by the lack of Manakan in the PV
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Jessi » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:24 am

Okay Country Girls has been completely Utafied and it's totally our fault. She's now center and had the majority of the face time in the H!S version of the PV... Lol

I absolutely love the PV. I love the song, the dance and most of all I LOVE the girls! Momoko's wind up thing was actually super cute and thank god for no Musubi! Her prescience didn't bother me in the slightest (are people still bothered by it?) especially because she isn't the focus of the group... It's completely become Uta but in general girl got screen time.

I hope Uta's rise to stardom doesn't cause a backlash (cough Riho).
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby otaku_blue » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:29 am

^
in the other preview we saw, it seems more equally divided.
this version seems like a lazy quick edit. thats why I think it'd be silly to upload this in full as their debut music video over the other one that's better, supposedly.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:30 am

That shot really lingered on Uta for a long time when the PV first started lol. Even though the unison lines started, and she wasn't singing, the camera still lingered on her. Like damn, I know she's cute, but hopefully this isn't how it's going to be when the regular PV rolls out.

Other than the unbalanced solo-shots, this was adorable. Mai tho lol she needs to work on her lip-synching skills. It's a bit overdone (like Nocchi, or Masae) and takes you out of the PV-viewing-experience to make you realize that they aren't really singing.
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby koregaboku » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:04 am

Cute PV but not really my kind of song. That being said, (I like to think) I see why UF* brought back/renewed Country Girls. If this is the type of image/music their going for, it really fills a void that H!P was missing.

Visually and musically their debut song is (for a lack of a better description) very idol-y, albeit very well done and polished in the way H!P likes to package their girls (especially recently). H!P has flagship in MM, mature/more professional than idol C-ute, cool J=J, and reinvigorated Angerme. Country Girls is showing that H!P doesn't have to be innovative or splashy to do idols, they can play the game and still do it better than almost anyone. With the right marketing push, I could see Country Girls having mainstream appeal because they're safe and easy to accept. They don't go against the grain of what people expect idols to be, but are rather a shining example of what idols could be in the right hands.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Amped » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:57 pm

Limited Edition A DVD
1.Itooshikutte gomen ne (Music Video)
2.Itooshikutte gomen ne MV making & member Q&A (Ozeki, Morito, Yamaki)

Limited Edition B DVD
1.Koi Dorobo (Music Video)
2.Koi Dorobo MV making & member Q&A (Shimamura, Inaba, Tsugunaga)
http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7109/
Amped
High Priest

Postby aerosuffly » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:18 pm

Does Uta actually have brow eyes and brown-ish hair color? Or is it just the lighting in the MV? Same for Risa?
aerosuffly
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project