[3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby 321BreakinOut » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:14 pm

Just let otaku_blue have his opinion, damn. It's obviously not going to change.
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby Moh » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:28 pm

Y'all can disagree with each other all day long, but there comes a time when you just have to learn to let it go. :lol:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

albeit hours later~

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:12 pm

Thank you for that wonderful input, 321 :heart: :inlove:

^ yeah, it's pretty much apples v. oranges at this point lol so we can dive back into our collective Utamania. :love:
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:27 pm

Why don't we talk about other members whose names aren't Uta?

Since there's like, five other members who deserve love too.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:33 pm

They need to earn it >:(,

(I love Risa, she's actually my fav)
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Jessi » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:40 pm

I love all the members too, but it's too early to really obsess about them. They need time to let those personalities show. Uta on the other hand is on another level of existence right now. She just leaks personality without even trying and it's in absolutely everything she does. I really hope she doesn't change. Like there is a good chance she will grow up and become more confident and less shy as being and idol slowly becomes routine to the point that she doesn't remember what life was like before being an idol.... But I hope that she doesn't change too much because she's absolutely adorable right now and I just want to hug her.

But in all honesty this group is strong. Like they haven't even released a single and they are on par with C-ute for my second favorite group.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Mai has shown her personality plenty, in literally almost every appearance she's ever made since the Country Girls debut was announced.

But honestly, I love Chisaki. Watching her old dance videos and her appearances in CoCoRo Gakuen had already won me over, and I've been watching her closely since. I'm going to keep my eye out on her.
BerryzCelebration

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:59 pm

I think if UF, and by proxy Momoko, was smart, they'll foster this shy little moe girl thing into Uta's idol persona and that's just what she'll be. More manufactured sure, but still with genuine roots.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:06 pm

I think this has been posted before (?), but Chisakiiiii <3. I don't know which one is her (apparently the one who drops their hat), but either way, they're all good so it doesn't matter.
BerryzCelebration

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:11 pm

^

I'm really looking forward to see when she shows that side of her. maybe when shes more adjusted they'll add her into the dance club.
otaku_blue
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project