[3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby erin » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:15 am

I don't see what the point of the releasing the indies single is if they are just going to put this out shortly after...
At least do a new song or something.
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby 321BreakinOut » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:54 am

Country Girls and ANGERME (after C-ute of course) are peaking my currently peaking my interest. Just feels right . I hope they song Berryz Koubou type songs
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Jessi » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:24 am

NO not Berryzkobou music.

I would rather the new KSS unit do Berryz type stuff.

And more like Inazuma era Berryz stuff too.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby 321BreakinOut » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:25 am

your opinion in invalid XD
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Obsidian » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:33 am

erin wrote:I don't see what the point of the releasing the indies single is if they are just going to put this out shortly after...
At least do a new song or something.

It kind of looks from what Satoda Mai said they won't release this as an Indie at all now, the plan's changed.
Obsidian
Acolyte

Postby Jessi » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:33 am

321BreakinOut wrote:your opinion in invalid XD

C'mon Itoshikutte Gomen ne is something Berryz would never do. And Koi dorobo too.

I think they are going the Uwaki no Honey Pie route. A little bit Mini moni and a little bit early S/mileage.... With a splash of Koharu as Kirari.

Stuff kids could get into. I love it!

The only time Berryz appealed to kids is when they were kids!

The only Berryz song I could see this group doing is maybe Piriri to Yukou XD
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:03 am

I think the indie single release is to give the newbies s leg up in the promotion department. Since they are going so quickly into a major release they could use the experience.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Jessi » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:17 am

I wonder if this is because Country Girls have gained a lot of popularity during the winter concerts.

Or maybe all the Uta love is why Tsunku thinks this could go straight to major debut? :hehe:
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Postby Denki » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:40 am

^fyi, Tsunku is not producing this unit. In fact, he might not even produce the new KSS unit. :(

The indies single was initially a challange to see if they were ready to debut. I always assumed that they won't be releasing a major debut single until Momoko is freed from Berryz Koubou because they will be blessed with promotions by then. I mean, both Momoko and Manakan were promoting a lot in Hokkaido (both TV and radio) for this Hokkaido Harocon.

I guess the possivite feedback from the group / songs made Satoda Mai realized that the girls may not be 100% polished, but are ready for their major debut. In my opinion, it's smart to release this single since it is still fresh and catchy to their current audience. I mean, only a few hundred of people will be the indies single prior to general release (if they ever decided to), while their major debut will have thousands of copies sold.

Also, I don't know why people (particularly from H!O) are assuming they are ditching their indies single, since no one mentioned cancelling the release. All indie singles within H!P are a waiting game. :fear: I mean, the KSS album was properly announce literally a few days before it's release.
Last edited by Denki on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby aerosuffly » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:42 am

You guys said all I want to said :)
To summary:
1. We think the group will stay with the cutesy image
2. With this image, Momo presence will help a lot. Remember she is a regular on Oha Star. You don't want Uta as a new Oha Girl?
3. And Momo know everything about H!P idol business. She will be a good mentor.
4. Heck, she HAS a bachelor in teaching! She will be a good mentor.
3. And in any case, the indy release, weather it is going to happen or not, will help the new girls to learn the process.

I think it is going to be Awesome. Uta as an Oha Girl please! And Risa on NHK teen program. XD
aerosuffly
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project