[3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby erin » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:36 pm

Thanks for the reupload Starra. :) I didn't get a chance to see the other one before it was taken down.
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby Amped » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:49 pm

events for promotional

handshake event in Fukuoka after the H!P Winter concert, 1/31
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 34d732d06/

Mini live + Handshake at Fukuoka, Canal City, 2/1
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 192090682/

Public radio show recording + Mini live + Handshake at Sendai E beans, 2/8
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 01ed967af/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello Station #102 - Country Girls Major Debut announcement @ 9:29
http://youtu.be/UXxGLTbUqEE?t=9m29s

Amped
High Priest

Postby SaebaRyo » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:13 am

Chii and Uta's LoGiRL interview translated.
http://acorntimes.tumblr.com/

Chii
Spoiler: show
How did you feel when you were told you were to join Country Girls?

I was super surprised. I had met the two other middle schoolers (Uta, Mai) at the auditions and the other two (Risa, Manaka) were Kenshuusei. My first thought was “What do I do…” and I was nervous.

How did your family react to you joining the new unit?

They said “Thats great!” and “Amazing”. Also, “You’ll be very busy from now on, but don’t work too hard,”.

Regarding your family, do you listen to their advice?

I only kind of listen to them. They’ll watch me at concerts and say “Laugh a bit less” and that my face looked bad.

Did you aim to become an idol?

Through my friend, I was convinced to join a dance school. My friend wanted to become an idol and at some point asked me to be her backup dancer. At first I just wanted to help out, but later I wanted to join in myself. Thats how I came to want to become an idol; it wasn’t my goal initially.

But, you thought it was interesting, then?

Yes, I thought it was fun, so I think I wanted to do it.

Please tell us the reason why you auditioned for Morning Musume.

I like Morning Musume, so I wanted to become a Morning Musume-like idol.

What songs do you like in Hello! Project?

I like Morning Musume’s “Wagama Ki no Mama Ai no Jooku”, “What is LOVE?” and LOVE Machine.

What is the ideal image for an idol?

I really respect Sayashi Riho. Her performances are amazing and she does her best with singing and dancing. I admire her.

Have you been told you have a similar face to Sayashi’s?

Yes…I have been told that. But I don’t think that I do myself. I haven’t talked to Sayashi-san yet, so I would really like to talk to her in the future.

Within Country Girls, do you think you have anything special?

I don’t think I have anything that is particularly great, but I have learned how to dance before, so I want to do my best with my my performance presence. Singing, as well.

What animal do you think you are most like?

Hm…Maybe a dog? I have that type of character. When I meet someone I will initially be shy, but when I become accustomed to you I will talk a lot.

What type of person are you at school?

At school I talk a lot. I’m used to everyone, so I probably am pretty noisy.

Within the group, who is your rival?

Manaka-chan and Uta-chan. Manaka-chan is really good at dancing and she makes me want to try harder. Uta-chan says she is inexperienced in dancing, but she really tries her best; it makes me not want to lose to her. I will have to practice a lot. Also, they are so cute…

What other new member have you noticed?

Nonaka Miki. We are the same age. So, at the Hello! Concert rehearsals, we immediately began talking. Because we’re the same age, its easy to talk to her. Recently, I have been talking to Haga Akane, though. It would be nice to become friends with everyone.

Please give your personal appeal.

As of right now there are many things I can’t do, but from now on I’m learning. I want to do my best with everything!

Uta
What were you feeling when you found out you were in Country Girls?

My first feeling was surprise. But, I really didn’t know what to feel. It was like I could finally think to myself “I passed”.

When you found out you passed, did you say anything to the other members?

I had met Ozeki Mai at the audition, but I didn’t know her very well. But, after the announcement Mai came up to me and said “We’re Country Girls! Country Musume! Wooo!” So, maybe it was just me that felt like I didn’t know her.

How was your families reaction?

They said “Congratulations,” but like me, my mom didn’t know how to react. There haven’t been any special celebrations.

Did you aim to become an idol?

I liked the idea of being in the entertainment industry, but I didn’t necessarily want to be an idol. I just liked Morning Musume, so my mother put in an application for me. After I passed the 2nd and 3rd round, my interest in joining grew; then I really wanted to make it.

When did you start liking Morning Musume?

When I was in the upper grades of Elementary School.

What Morning Musume song leaves an impression with you?

I auditioned with the song “Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe” so it leaves a lot of memories for me.

Which person do you most admire in Morning Musume?

Sayashi Riho. Her dancing and singing are amazing, I like watching her.

Uta-chan is in an inexperienced unit, so which is more difficult; Singing or dancing?

Dancing. I think I’m good at learning the dance itself, but I’m not good at actually doing the actions…I can’t catch up. Dancing is definitely troublesome.

What kind of things do you want to focus on in Country Girls?

I’m inexperienced so I want to continue growing in terms of singing and dancing. Also, there is Tsugunaga Momoko, ahh, Momochi-Senpai, so I’d like to become good at talking on variety shows.

Are you nervous during your beginning solo part in “Itoshikutte Gomen Ne”?

I get embarrassed every time…Every time, the fans yell “ohhh!” and I get embarrassed by it, every time.

Is there an animal you think you’re like?

My mom says I have a small back, so she thinks I’m like a rabbit. She is moody, so maybe she’s like a cat.

When you’re at school are things different now that you are in Country Girls?

Things have been very normal. Its very quiet because people are serious about studying, but when they found out I was in Country Girls everyone was pretty noisy about it.

You and the other middle school aged members (Morito, Ozeki) talk a lot, right?

Yes. Yamaki Risa and Inaba Manaka are like the older sisters, and the three of us seem to yell a lot more.

Do the older sister team say anything to you guys?

During the production, they have told us to be quiet.

Do you have a rival within Country Girls?

I don’t have a rival, its more like I am my own rival.

In the other units, what new member are you interested in?

Sasaki Rikako-chan. She always has a smiling face. Also, her dancing is great and big. I’m definitely watching her. I want to become like her.

Last, please tell us your personal appeal.

I’m inexperienced in dancing and singing, but I will do my best to not lose to anyone. I don’t want to change who I am, but I’m going to do my best to become similar to Momochi-senpai!
SaebaRyo

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:32 pm

Utachan wrote:Are you nervous during your beginning solo part in “Itoshikutte Gomen Ne”?

I get embarrassed every time…Every time, the fans yell “ohhh!” and I get embarrassed by it, every time.

LOL!!!!!!
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:35 pm

Promotion

Promo poster for the public radio show recording, mini live, and handshake events in Sendai
Image Image
Amped
High Priest

Postby Crazy DAC » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:58 pm

Though I never intent to post anything here, but I can't keep silence after read all the thread.

@ otaku_blue: Well, though you're saying we're just defend Momo-chan because we like her, but the truth I think you say it because you just dislike her. There is no neutral person can say something opposite like that (about she doesn't popular or not even helpful in Berryz Koubou). Momo-chan position in Berryz Koubou is because her talent, not like she steal spotlight for herself or something (anyone with talent will get spotlight, don't blame anyone). It's not like she do nothing and get popular, she sacrifice much for it (being a joker for various show, get many bullied to attract spectators, some joke even ridiculous).

I'm not watch entry dance of the indies yet, but so far I didn't see anything different from their live performance, they just add "another girl" in left, that's all. Maybe you worry that she'll just "steal spotlight" again then? That depend on producer, the single not released yet so we can't say it she get any spotlight or not, but I don't think so with her role as a supporter.

And you ask how she help Country Girls in the single? There are many people same like me, who never interest in Country Girls without Momo-chan, keep that fact in your mind. In future I might like one or two members in Country Girls, and that is because of Momo-chan. That's why please stop say bad about her.
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby SaebaRyo » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:11 am

Mai's LoGiRL interview translated by acorntimes
How did you feel when you were told you were in Country Girls?

I was very surprised, but also happy. “Country Musume” was renamed to Country Girls. The fact that it was going to be a new group made me happy.

Did you receive the news with the 12th Generation auditions?

Yes. I went to the final selection and had failed, but I had been chosen for Country Girls.

The audition gave you the chance (to be in a new group)?

For about two years I had been dancing and singing in my house, so I liked it. But, I hadn’t really thought about joining Hello! Project, so I didn’t think about auditioning. After my mother said, “You’re not going to try?” I felt better about about trying. So, I went through the first and second stage willingly, and then I became one of the last people standing. At that point, my feelings changed to “I can’t be done after I have come this far,”.

How were other’s reactions to you joining?

My friends watched the announcement on Hello! Station and said “Wo~w! Mai is in a movie~!” with happiness.

At school, it was kind of like being a celebrity, right?

I had been telling people to watch the video’s of me singing and many had the reaction of “I’ve seen it already~”. It wasn’t embarrassing to me, as I had kind of wanted to become like a celebrity at my school and everyone had saw the video eventually.

Your solo part in “Itoshikutte Gomen Nee” isn’t embarrassing to you?

I like it when the fans will yell out “Woo~” at my part, its fun.

When Country Girls was announced, it was also announced that Momoko would be the playing manager, but its hard to see how she is going to be involved. How do you feel about it?

There was some time to consider it before the Hello! Concert rehearsals. So, I had thoughts like “Are we going to sing Country Musume songs?” “Are there going to be other Hello! Project members involved? Are we going to perform at the Hello! Concert?”. However, it was made clear at rehearsal. I am very inexperienced, so the realization of everything swept over me quickly and I thought “Wow, this is Hello! Project”. After seeing all my senpai rehearse I realized “I’m going to dance with these people on stage,”.

Didn’t it make you nervous to rehearse so close to your senpai?

I was nervous, but also very impressed by them. Uta-chan likes Natsuyaki Miyabi, so she would always always be watching a video of her and would call me over to watch too. One time, Miyabi passed our dressing room and and said “Uwa!” when she saw what we were doing. I think that our feelings for her were conveyed at that time.

Has your life changed since joining Country Girls?

Thus far my life has been pretty laid-back. And yet, during the Hello! Concert rehearsals I was singing and dancing every day. Its very fun, but it’s definitely difficult. I have been very busy so I haven’t been able to contact my friends, but, I’m pretty happy anyhow. Its a strange feeling, but it seems like something a professional would do.

Please tell us your favorite Hello! Project songs.

Uwa~ There’s a lot of them, but I like C-ute’s “Tokai no Hitorigurashi” and also Berryz Koubou’s “Love Together!” and “Towa no Uta”.

Do you think there is something special about you within the group?

I have an energetic image, but because I am always energetic, I can be noisy. Within Country Girls I think that the other members are mostly more lady-like, so there isn’t anybody that I can get excited with. But, Sasaki Rikako is like me, so we can be loud together happily.

Do you think you have a rival within the group?

Probably “The timidness inside me,”. I don’t think I have a rival within the group yet, as I feel like we all have fun together.

What member have you been paying attention to in other units?

The new Kenshuusei unit Nomura Minami. We have the same birthday. Besides that we also talk often together. Minami has a sharpness to her dancing, so I am always watching her.

What is your goal within the group?

We have just started so we’re all a little timid, but I’d like to improve my skills and gradually get better through practice.

Please give your personal appeal.

Country Girls hasn’t been around for very long, but I’m going to double my efforts to catch up with everyone. I want to work hard to do my best!
SaebaRyo

Postby Amped » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:15 pm

Country Girls are Coming to Steal Your Love This March! Major Debut Announced in Hokkaido!
http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/country-gir ... 35992.html
https://twitter.com/TGU_JAPAN/status/560735429859635200

In addition to Momoko Tsugunaga (Berryz Koubou) joining the group as a member after March 3rd, the indies debut that was planned was upgraded to a major label debut!
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:20 pm

Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project