New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" to be released in March

Postby aerosuffly » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:02 pm

^ She said in her blog that she tried and did many things as the oldest person in the group while awaiting the group name announcement, but the effort didn't come true (because she thought she would be the leader as the oldest), so she was frustrated when hearing the announcement for the first time. But now she said that the situation might turn into her flavor (easier on her), and she admit that Ayaka is much better as a spoke person of the group, so she is happy with it.
aerosuffly
Minion

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" to be released in March

Postby forgetmenots » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:05 pm

From the way she was acting before, she had probably already been fitting herself into the role of being leader. I'm sure when talks of leadership came up in the group, because she was the oldest they all reasoned it'll probably be her, especially among the KSS, probably not taking in account that the NCP experience is just as valid as KSS experience to UF*. So she got used to thinking it would be her and it then suddenly she wasn't. I don't think it's hard feelings at all, but the realization that things did not turn out how you had convinced yourself they would be.

Or at least, if I had been in Rio's situation, that's the thought process I would have had. Hell, I've done that before. I assumed I'd get a certain role in a club, everyone also assuming that I would as well, and then some newbie that hadn't been in the club before got that role and I was so frustrated. Of course the role was art editor for a literary magazine and though he was new to the club, he was someone who was an amazing artist and had more connections so after the initial frustrations came and went I understood the decision and accepted it.

^^Once again I write things too slowly XD
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Starra » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:07 pm

Yeah, I mean, I don't blame her for being upset. It's justified, especially considering that in most cases she would've been the leader.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby bisuketto » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:12 pm

Thanks for the answers! I was thinking she didn't want to be the leader or subleader :P i'm glad Hirose became the leader though. I have a feeling she's going to be the new Captain Saki.
Last edited by bisuketto on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bisuketto
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Chinami,KanaTomo,Koha,Duu

Postby aerosuffly » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:18 pm

Now, if you think about this in term of Hirose, it is a HUGE pressure on her. Didn't she said Hello! Project is already a place that she admire/yearns for. But after one month with H!P, she got debut into a new groups with some obviously favorite kenshuusei who are her senpai in H!P, and the group is named to be the successor of Berryz, and now she is their leader. I would probably breakdown if I don't have a LOT of confidence.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby jeiwa42 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:46 am

^ In which case, Rio as sub leader to help and support Hirose is going to be a much more important role than we may have originally thought.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Amped » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:41 pm

The leader and subleader had not been determined, but Fujii Riho started to cry even before Makoto made the surprise announcement.
https://deview.co.jp/News?am_article_id=2049751

ステージ序盤では、先日ユニット名が「こぶしファクトリー」と発表されたばかりの研修生内新ユニットを改めて紹介。そして、まだ決まっていなかったリーダーが発表されることになった。司会のシャ乱Q・まことが発表する直前、突然号泣し始めたメンバーの藤井梨央(16)。メンバー最年長で、唯一の高校生の藤井がリーダーに決まっていて、フライングの嬉し涙か、と場内の誰もが思った瞬間、「リーダーは広瀬彩海(あやか)」と発表。藤井はサブリーダーをつとめることになった(藤井の涙は悔し泣きだったのだろうか)。

リーダーに選ばれた広瀬は15歳の中学3年生。昨年秋、つんく♂がハロプロとは別にプロデュースを手掛けていた「NICE GIRL プロジェクト!」の研修生からハロプロ研修生に移籍したばかりで、今回の抜擢となった。「なんで私なんだろう? リーダーは藤井さんだと思っていました」と半信半疑の表情の広瀬。藤井の涙につられるように涙を流し始めた。「藤井さんに頼りっぱなしになるかもしれないけれど、全員でこぶしファクトリーを作り上げていくことができれば」と抱負を語った。

また藤井は「一人ひとりの個性を表現できるように、みんなの意見を集めて引き出していけるように、リーダーの広瀬ちゃんを支えていきたいです」としっかりと語った。
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Amped
High Priest

Postby Jessi » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:30 pm

That's a pretty lazy cover, but hey it's an indies DVD single
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:48 am

They translated it as Magnolia Factory...now Im gonna keep thinking of ice cream XD (Magnolia is an ice cream brand in the Philippines)
Not the worst thing that I could associate it with (I mean, come on..."Anger me" was worse and I got over that really quick lol)

Its a simple cover but the girls looks great, as usual, so its all good.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project