New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" to be released in March

Postby otaku_blue » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Yeah and from their debut Hello Station episode, Fujii Rio sure was acting like their leader as well as the Fujii Rio daily tweet thing.
That's unusual.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" to be released in March

Postby iceymoon » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:24 pm

maybe she passed up the leadership role by her own choice? like Murata and Umeda in their days. either that or it's a way to help fully integrate the TNX girls as H!P.. hard to keep mentally separating them if one is in charge of rallying the group together.
iceymoon

Postby Solarblade » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Maybe its because Hirose has been in NGP for a long time but if that was the case, Hamachan wouldve been leader...hmmm
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby aerosuffly » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:37 pm

Why is Fujii crying then?
But I can see UF using the same pattern here. Hirose looks more mature than Fujii, i.e. Maimi. In a mean time, Fujii can be the mood maker, i.e. Chissa.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Starra » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:36 pm

Wasn't Erika's her own choice? Same with Murata?
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Denki » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:58 pm

It doesn't seem like Fujii had a say in this. If she didn't wanted to be leader, she wouldn't received the sub-leader role either. Simple as that.

I agree with aerosuffly here. I think it all has to do with their level of maturity. Ayaka always had a leader-like vibe.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:30 pm

Ayaka and Rio are both comfortable talking, but Ayaka seems more serious, at least when it comes down to talking at least. Rio is a bit loud and maybe too lax at times, so it doesnt give off the same calm, responsible like image they were looking for probably. It's like Ayaka is Mizupon and Rio is Eripon, if that makes any sense.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Jessi » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Maybe it's just wierd to make Rio leader over her KSS senpai so they made Ayaka leader instead. It's still pretty odd and I wish we had some explanation. In the end it hardly matters because the two have both shown great leadership qualities and will make a great team.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:47 pm

Jessi wrote:Maybe it's just wierd to make Rio leader over her KSS senpai so they made Ayaka leader instead. It's still pretty odd and I wish we had some explanation. In the end it hardly matters because the two have both shown great leadership qualities and will make a great team.

That makes no sense then because Ayaka barely had a few months in the program, while Fujii had almost two years.

It's most likely based on maturity and who can represent the group the best. I love RioRio, but given her weird, crazy personality, it's kinda obvious why UFP didn't pick her for such a "serious" position. Although her pep talks would've been fun as hell.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:50 pm

I'm just wondering why she's crying at this point =(
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project