Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: New 8-member Hello! Project Kenshuusei unit - first indies single to be released in March!

Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:56 pm

...So, he should name the group "(i)N-secure" (GET IT?)

Re: New 8-member Hello! Project Kenshuusei unit - first indies single to be released in March!

Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:34 pm

I'm actually hoping this group gets a good sized Indie run for this exact reason. By they time they are doing their big debut The hype about the other new girls will have died down quite a bit and they'll have all the spotlight.

Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:18 am

next week on The Girls Live, new unit name announced
http://k.mobile.tv-tokyo.co.jp/i/epg/ex ... _21135.php

Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:33 am

Eh, that site also said something about a solo corner once and that wasn't true, so.

Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:56 am

Well, we'll see in a week! :P

Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:02 am

Starra wrote:Eh, that site also said something about a solo corner once and that wasn't true, so.

But didn't Sakura (and I think Airi) perform solos on The Girls Live? It's not the same a complete solo corner, but it still somewhat happened.

We'll just wait and see.

Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:11 am

Nooooo!! Now we have to wait even more until they decide the group's name :( .

Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:55 pm

Ogawa Rena's LoGirl Interview
http://logirl.favclip.com/article/detail/326

Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:43 pm

I fully expect that if it is announced 80% of us will hate the name and complain about it loudly, but in 6 months no one will care anymore

Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:56 am

I still don't like the name Anjurumu and still care. I've only stopped talking about it because there is a limit to how much you can complain without pissing people off....
Post a reply