Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" to be released in March

Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:30 am

Wow i quite like it, I do hope one or both get pvs of some sort

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" to be released in March

Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:34 am

Holy fuck if :muscle: 工房 continues on like this.... DAMN!!!!!!
They better not pull a J=J and stop going in an awesome path. xD

Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:37 am

Tbh this is for a stage play, so its quite possible that's why they got these kind of songs...Is this the route theyre going to continue follow? Idk...but considering the flexibility in their name meaning, they have loads of styles they can work with.

Edit: I just listened to Survivor, omg XD That's all i've been saying about this group: "omg" because this group is just...well...omg lol I love it!!! Again, did not expect such good low-ish voices. Atm i'm just completely in love with this group haha

Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:41 am

^ That's what I've been thinking; I don't think it'll be a consistent sound for them, just for the stage play. Either way it's still a pretty nice way to start things off.

I think "Survivor" might be my favorite of the two, but I need better quality to be sure. I know I like the flow of it more than I did "Nen" the first time I went through them.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:32 pm

Amped wrote:i ripped the radio preview of "Survivor" from the premiere of the "Week End Survivor" radio drama today. Hirose Ayaka was a guest on the show

Kobushi Factory - Survivor (Week End Survivor musical theme) radio rip
http://www.mediafire.com/?xce82yl5jpulmty

youtube:

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:44 pm

that is not my rip on youtube, so don't quote me.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:27 pm

forgetmenots wrote:Also I'm very curious about the songs. The play seems pretty dark, so I wonder if the style is going to be Kobushi Factory's actual style or just for the play only. I mean Lilium and Stacys aren't exactly indicative of MM's style.

I'm leaning towards play only. What I think this first indie single really shows us though is the type of voices we are getting. Between Kobushi Factory and Country Girls, we're getting two very talented new groups. I really love both these songs though, I'll have to get my hands on the DVD single so I can rip it.

Also, Kobushi Factory has become my favourite H!P group name. I like typing it, I like saying it out loud, and I like the meaning. I also sounds cool to both a Japanese person and an English speaking person. I could legitimately see an American Indie band with a name like this.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm

WOOOOOOW.... Survivor in few years, with mature voices.... :notworthy:
It reminds me One Ok Rock. :grin:

Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:10 am

OMG! Survivor is this year's BEST song so far! I was actually floored by it.

With these indie songs, they already have better music than Country Girls (who are actually debuting xD).

I want them to debut, now! :)

Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:11 am

Survivor sounds like a typical musical number with electric guitars. I don't see what's so special about it? I like the other song more.
Post a reply