New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" to be released in March

Postby aerosuffly » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:18 am

I started watching Hello! Station, and at the announcement of the group name, when they realized that factory means kobo in Japanese. :crying:
aerosuffly
Minion

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" to be released in March

Postby iceymoon » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:51 pm

since they're on a French kick, they should have gone with こぶしアトリエ (Kobushi Atelier). Atelier is French for workshop, commonly used in non-French countries for fashion, art or similar workshops. :happy:

i'm proud of myself for coming up with this, but i know there would have been complaints of "French again?" if they had actually chosen it lol. it's just a much nicer word than "factory", though maybe i only think so because i'm not a French speaker. XD
iceymoon

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:34 pm

...I can't express how happy I am that they are basically Berryz 2.0. xD
Well, they aren't really, but i think that's implied. xD
(and during the H!S I was trying to pick up stuff and I heared the "ファクトリーって。。。工房って言う意味。。。” and then everyone was like "OMG" and I was shocked because, that's actually why they named it factory. That's amazing. c:
Idk, I think they name sounds amazing and is probably the least... weird... name in H!P :D
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Rika-chan » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:44 pm

Wow ! This name is so pretty :heart: :w00t:

iceymoon wrote:since they're on a French kick, they should have gone with こぶしアトリエ (Kobushi Atelier). Atelier is French for workshop, commonly used in non-French countries for fashion, art or similar workshops. :happy:

i'm proud of myself for coming up with this, but i know there would have been complaints of "French again?" if they had actually chosen it lol. it's just a much nicer word than "factory", though maybe i only think so because i'm not a French speaker. XD

Kobushi Atelier sound weird XD haha
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

Postby Mixi » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:38 pm

Kobushi Atelier sounds better than Kobushi Fantasy. It reminds me of the Atelier game series though.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Postby iceymoon » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:46 pm

*Factory
Kobushi Fantasy actually flows well and has a nice ring to it, though. would make a nice album name or something. :happy:
iceymoon

kobushiFACTORY

Postby Mixi » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:05 pm

When a typo sounds better than the actual name.

There's still some hope Kobushi Factory's katakana will be changed after their debut. Kind of how ANGERME's logo changed, but differently. Although ANGERME's change was due to backlash, not just because having half of the name in hira and kata isn't eye-catching.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:38 pm

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:probably the least... weird... name in H!P :D

I don't know. Magnolia Factory / Fist Factory is decently weird. :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby AyuHikaru » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:46 pm

So they ARE Berryz part 2. That's cool. I don't dislike the name, kind of catchy.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:41 pm

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:
BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:probably the least... weird... name in H!P :D

I don't know. Magnolia Factory / Fist Factory is decently weird. :lol:

Magnolia Factory sounds like some sort of ice cream factory *yum* haha
Fist Factory...not so much hahaha

Well, we have morning daughters, cute, berries workshop, angel tears, juice juice, country girls, and magnolia factory...
I'd say C-ute's is normal, as well as country girls, a flower or fist factory seems pretty odd if you think about it.

I suddenly remembered Juice=Juice's reaction to their name, its like they kinda just said the name repeatedly to each other in a way as if they met with some native tribe and they were trying to figure out the meaning to this phrase the tribe kept saying. Also, I remember how it was a Tsunku video...good times...

This reaction was just like *reads name* LOL WHAT IS THIS *continues laughter* then they say the name together, almost couldnt do it with a straight face lol Then the meaning is explained and we see tears and high expectations being laid out.

Also, question about the DVD single. "Live Music Video" means like a What is LOVE? PV or something?
I think i'll like seeing the recording shot/off shoot music video of survivor. Im kinda a sucker for recording shots (e.g. Harinezumi PV from Bakusute Icchome, that was cute =], or like the short recording previews J=J had of their indies.)
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project