New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" to be released in March

Postby Kravius Pila » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:25 pm

^

Ok thank you. ^^
Kravius Pila
Acolyte

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" to be released in March

Postby erin » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:02 am

Interesting name. :) I'm glad they want to keep the Berryz spirit. <3
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Rei is so gorgeous, and march is going to be crazy.

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:18 am

Taguchi's non-reactions in the Harosute video are killing me rn. :lol: She really couldn't be bothered hahaha. I'm glad that they all seem to really like the name though, and are moved by it. I'm just hoping that it's a name they're able to grow with (ala C-ute, Berryz I think suited them when the group was young, but didn't age well).
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby otaku_blue » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:18 am

Kobushi Factory is trending on twitter?

Kobushi Factory profile added to HP page:
http://www.helloproject.com/kobushifactory/

the name looks so bland. there's so much potential here, i hope they change it. Starra suggested, "こぶし*ファクトリー " and I like that better tbh.
Last edited by otaku_blue on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Jessi » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:20 am

Omg I love this name!! This is really cementing the new unit as a little sister group of Berryz. I even tho Factory is the upgraded version of workshop I think the Kobushi sounds so close to koubou And then it has double meanings of a flower (which goes with the imagery of the word Berryz) and friendship, which just is an awesome sentiment. I really hope that Chinami and saki watch over this new group.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby bisuketto » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:20 am

It would have been awesome if it was Flower Factory. Their member color(s) could be flowers,like sunflower=yellow and so on.
bisuketto
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Chinami,KanaTomo,Koha,Duu

Postby Jessi » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:25 am

Oh and I wonder if UF/H!P is trying to get Berryz fans to jump over to this new group after Berryz goes on Haitus.

otaku_blue wrote:the name looks so bland. there's so much potential here, i hope they change it. Starra suggested, "こぶし*ファクトリー " and I like that better tbh.

I think the most obvious one would be "こぶしFACTORY"
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Shoujo Q » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:45 am

I think once they go major their logo will change to reflect it.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:25 am

Aww...the name announcement isn't as "oomph" as I kinda hoped it'd be. I know Tsunku's still recovering, but not even Maimi, or heck, even Captain (well, ok, I guess she's still not officially H!P Advisor, but I guess she'll be handling all other info when she does) did the announcement, especially since they said the whole Factory is suppose continue on KB's spirit.

Rio's smile, like she's always ready to laugh, =)
Ayaka, talking, hehe, idk I just find it great that she is calm and vocal
Minami's just like..."ureshii desu" XD
Aww, Rena's "eh?" *cute* She's so great...
Hamachan, ofcourse, she's gonna cry lol Definitely idol-y, even with the whole hand thing at one point.
Tagucchi...yeah, she REALLY can't be bothered to react even when everyone else is screaming in excitement...
Wada...she has a fun aura.
Rei...awkward but cute in a sense.

I'm kinda scared Taguchi is leaving, she kinda pulled an Aina where, in a big announcement, she didn't really reacted. She also kinda stressed "Hachi-nin (8 people)" which got me thinking suspiciously that she expect it not to be 8...well I hope not.

321BreakinOut wrote:Love the name ! Still the group looks... So in-cohesive though :/

Well, that's one more thing they have from Berryz lol But I dont, do they really look THAT in-cohesive? It doesnt really come across to me until people mention it.

Mhmm...I thought Minami would be less...quiet? Idk but I guess the group will grow, which I guess is the point lol
Those Rena fans were right though, she's just so...awesome at the moment lol
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Amped » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:49 am

Last edited by Amped on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project