New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New 8-member Hello! Project Kenshuusei unit - first indies single to be released in March!

Postby Jessi » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:58 pm

I think you and I just have different feelings about Juice. When I think of juice I think of sugary sweet stuff that kids mostly drink! Haha
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Re: New 8-member Hello! Project Kenshuusei unit - first indies single to be released in March!

Postby jeiwa42 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:38 pm

I always thought of their name as referring to different flavors of juice, hence their wide range of musical styles, jumping from Watashi ga Iu Mae ni to the more rockish Samidare to jump again toward relaxing Ten Made and so on. But yes, I agree that its probably a difference of perspective as to why others think the name fit or not XD

By the way, does anyone know if this group's line-up is static? I know that when S/m and J=J were formed, Tsunku mentioned the possibilities of adding/subtracting girls from the group before major debut, so I was wondering if that's been mentioned for this group, cause then MAYBE Kaedi can still jump in later on hehe (Far fetched...but who knows XD)
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:04 pm

I don't think those kinds of details have been talked about just yet. I'm guessing we'll hear stuff like that around the same time we get the name.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:05 pm

watch how they totally drop that on us tomorrow on the H!S. xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:12 pm

Juice=Juice = fresh

all of the girls colours are actually fruits. i.e, Tomoko Red is Apple.
They never really continued with the fruits thing after their first indies single cover.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby BerryzKobo4Life » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:22 pm

It would be great if they did give us more info on tomorrow's H!S :D
えっちなのはいけないと思い
BerryzKobo4Life
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momoko/Maasa/Yurina/Risako

Postby SaebaRyo » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:05 am

Rokun translated Hamachan's interview from Hello station #101
Spoiler: show
Hamaura Ayano
Interview

(note: this interview was done by a manager for Hello Pro Kenshuusei who has managed Hamaura for most of her time in KSS/Eggs)

-First Part-

Hamaura: I'm in your care

- Who were your senpai when you first joined the Hello Pro Eggs (Kenshuusei)?

Hamaura: Like, Takeuchi Akari-san, Miyamoto Karin-chan and Takagi Sayuki-chan and Katsuta Rina-san and Kudou-san and...

- What was the atmosphere like when you joined the Hello Pro Eggs?

Hamaura: It was tense (lol) like, a scary feeling, completely silent in the dressing rooms. (lol) My senpai were scary!

- You had two others who joined at the same time...?

Hamaura: Mmm... I didn't really talk to them.

- With whom were you closest?

Hamaura: Tagucchi

- What memories do you have of the event at your first live at Shiodome AX?

Hamaura: At that time I didn't know anything, and didn't even know any of the greetings. I thought people would be looking at their pamphlets and be like, "Who is that?"

- What thoughts do you have from your first time on stage?

Hamaura: It felt like there were so many people there, and so I couldn't really think of much of anything. I was nervous, and like, "Where should I be looking?"

Miyamoto Karin-chan came to talk to me.

- In her high voice?

Hamaura: (lol) Yeah!

- And then you started a full slate of lessons...

Hamaura: I wasn't really conscious of things, and I would go to the lessons, and songs and such... Um, since I didn't know how to follow the rhythms, they taught that to me as well.

- What was the idol image you aimed for at that time?

Hamaura: I wanted to shine like Morning Musume-san.

- What made you aim to become an idol?

Hamaura: On TV I saw that they were holding 9th gen auditions for Morning Musume, and so I thought that was a chance and auditioned.

- What do you remember from the first time you were chosen for a challenge act?

Hamaura: I was happy, but since the level of Karin-chan and such was so high, I was worried whether I'd be able to follow them. And so, I worked hard with Taguchi to be able to get to know our senpai.

- In contrast, how did you feel when you weren't chosen?

Hamaura: Seeing my contemporaries get chosen, but not me, was very frustrating.

- What about when you got your first original song?

Hamaura: Mmm... there were so many first-time things, so I didn't know what to do very well.

- For example?

Hamaura: When we got our first choreography and such, I would be like dancing the wrong direction, and didn't know what I was doing.

- How about now?

Hamaura: I've properly been doing the things YOSHIKO-sensei taught me, and work hard so that girls from their homes can watch the videos and memorize it as well.

- How did you feel when even though you'd gotten to the finals of the Morning Musume 11th gen auditions, you didn't pass?

Hamaura: I was incredibly bad at singing at that time, and so though I wanted to pass, for the member that did I was like, "I knew it", and after I got the call about it I quickly called Makino Maria and we empathized with each other about not passing.

- Why didn't you go to the celebration for Oda Sakura passing the audition?

Hamaura: Mmm... I was frustrated, and didn't want to see her. (lol)

- How did you recover yourself after that shock?

Hamaura: Since I really felt that at the time of the 11th gen auditions my singing wasn't good, I worked really hard so that I'd become a better singer.

- After that, Juice=Juice was formed. What were your feelings when the names of the chosen members were read?

Hamaura: When listening to it I was wondering who had been chosen, and thought that those who had been at the Osaka performance would be chosen since it was a smaller number of members then usual. So I wondered if I had been chosen.

- But in the end you weren't chosen...

Hamaura: It was incredibly frustrating, but once Juice=Juice started being active I saw how each of them had such good points so wondered that if I had been with them, would I have been good enough.

- What are your honest feelings about it?

Hamaura: It was tough seeing my kouhai debut.

- Through all that, how did you maintain your motivation?

Hamaura: (begins tearing up) Mmm.... Every time I sing these songs I feel like I become a bit better, and so while I'm becoming better and having concerts, the fans keep supporting me. (starts crying) And so I felt like continuing to work hard. I kept following Juice=Juice and thought how they after all were working so hard, so wanted to work hard myself as well. So I tried to be happy with what I had and do my best.

As I thought, my skill level is still low, and I figured I still had to work to improve it.

- Though after that you were saying, "I'll become center for the Kenshuusei!!"

Hamaura: I started wanting to be able to pull the Kenshuusei along just like Miyamoto Karin-chan had. Everyone... um... all my senpai started disappearing, and I ended up at the top... (can't completely catch what she says her through her crying, but I think it's about how she had to keep being the best she could)

- Without keeping your worries just to yourself, keep joining forces with your generation mate Taguchi and working hard, okay.

Hamaura: Yeah.
SaebaRyo

Postby Amped » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:32 am

- Why didn't you go to the celebration for Oda Sakura passing the audition?

Hamaura: Mmm... I was frustrated, and didn't want to see her. (lol)

you become friends with her and this is how you treat her? ugh ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)
Amped
High Priest

Postby BerryzCelebration » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:22 am

I kinda understand why she felt that way though. She was probably really upset about losing the audition, and the last thing she'd want to see is the girl who technically beat her celebrating her victory.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby aerosuffly » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:12 pm

Yes like going in to a competition that you really want to win but you know you are not, and Sakura is 2 generation below her.

I don't remember Hamachan being that bad but she definitely didn't stand out.
aerosuffly
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project