Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: "THE BIG CHANCE" audition to direct a Morning Musume. '15 MV

Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Seems like an okay amount of time if filming does only take one day or so, and the editing team is pretty quick. As long as they don't wait until December 23rd to start on it. :lol:

Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:38 am

Since the girls recently started dance rehearsals, it's somewhat perfect timing. :hehe:

Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:36 am

Let's say they are contacted latest on december 7th... I doubt they'd actually start until the 8th or 9th... and what if they're not in japan? They'd have to get there fast so probably more time... so let's say 10th the latest... and then a day or 2 of filming... so 12th.. and then a week of editing.. 19th.
So, that's taking into account almost the longest it could take...
I guess maybe it won't be that difficult. xD
So the REAL question is, why do they wait so long between singles for each group? LOL

Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Well...
1) If singles just keep being dished out, fans won't have time to "recharge their wallets", probably causing a "ehh, i'll get the next one" mentality (?) and end up wasting good songs with not so good sales
2) Tsunku's a genius, but we can't expect him to keep dishing out songs without giving each a good amount of time/thought
3) Time: Girls are pretty busy I assume because I guess most of them are in school, then when they're not they probably have training/lessons/practice for concerts and then there's handshake events and tv appearances, radio shows, etc
Practicing new songs/choreography also takes a bit of time.
Not sure how long it takes copyrighting their materials take, and there's probably a whole bunch of business decisions, meetings, budgets, outfits, etc. that needs to be taken into account first, as well as trying to plan promotions for a release.
4) People don't get bored of songs THAT fast, do we? XD

But yeah, as you've all confirmed, the whole process into making a PV/MV isn't really that long, as I would expect, especially at how budget H!P is (even with our recent bump in effects and stuff XD) But there's a whole business behind it...though, again, no expect or anything...

Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:56 pm

jeiwa42 wrote:4) People don't get bored of songs THAT fast, do we? XD
Depends on the song. :fear:

Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:29 pm

I have actually always felt that H!P singles tend to come out very often and very consistent.

or something I said much better before I accidentally deleted it.

Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:38 pm

Its going to be 9nin lineup right? i am genuinely excited for this!!

Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Sohee wrote:My friend (professional director) applied to this.
Here's hoping she gets to the round where we're able to vote. *-*

Oh wow. Hopping for a good news. We will certainly vote for your friend. And can you tell her to fly us all to Japan to be in the MV if she get pick? :P

^ Probably 13nin if the single will be release next year.

Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Ayumi confirmed that it will be a MM'15 single, that includes 12th gen.

Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:53 pm

My friend passed the first round.
Now she has to go through some final stage. Can't say too much but, man I'm excited. xD :w00t:
Post a reply