Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: JPlop's 2014 Secret Santa (remember to send your stuff out in a timely fashion! ^^ )

Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:32 pm

Haven't gotten mine yet. But I'm sending mine out tomorrow. Had to reopen it and add something cause I forgot. Yay double tape job! at least I noticed before I sent it.

Re: JPlop's 2014 Secret Santa (remember to send your stuff out in a timely fashion! ^^ )

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:12 am

Welp, lol, I think the post office may keep it up to two weeks. Hopefully they will. I'll just have another Christmas surprise waiting for me when I get back :D

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:37 am

woohoo! Let's hope it does that!!!

Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:16 am

I have no idea whether Japan Post or other foreign postal services can do something similar, but the USPS can hold your mail for 3 to 30 days if you go on vacation. You just need to fill out a simple form at your local post office (or online), and you can have the mail delivered or pick it up when you get home. I do this whenever I go out of town for anything more than a long weekend. I'm posting this too late for it to be of use to forgetmenots (if it would have been of any use at all), but it's something for people to keep in mind for future eventualities.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:17 pm

I got my parcel today!! Do you think l should open it? :D

Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:26 am

"Edinburgh" isn't that pronounced like "edin-bruuh"? :P

Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:45 am

Didn't get mine yet! But even if it comes late I won't be upset because I would totally deserve it after what happened two years ago :(

Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:50 am

^What happened?

Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:55 am

^
^
What happened?

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:"Edinburgh" isn't that pronounced like "edin-bruuh"? :P

Yup! You can always tell a tourist when they say it like Edin-berg.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:07 am

I sent my gift really late. And It wasn't even that nice of a gift :/
Post a reply