Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:13 am

How are you guys doing in this event?

My current team is:
Front: SSR Yuka 40+, SSR Yuka 50+, 3x SR Yuka (bonus) 20+
Back: My Idol 60+, SR Yuka (bonus) 10+, 3x SR Momoko (bonus) 10~20+
Lv 6 Unit skill
and I can (barely, but I can) SS Rank WANT! EX Mode to get 1800 per game (total bonus +350%)

I already have all the SRs from the normal gacha so I'm going to just do DX gacha for HT(L) SSR Suzuki Airi. According to my calculations, I can probably get at least 90 DX cards for this event, and I'd be happy if at least 7 of those are SSR Airi XD

Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:14 am

My team:

Front: Lv18 - Lv18 - Lv18 - Lv55 - Lv24
Back: Lv24 - Lv39 - Lv20 - Lv70 - Lv44

Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:21 am

Ah, you went for a Momoko team, I went for a Yuka team XD

I just changed my team again to this:
I am now running +400% (2000 points per hard 50 song!)
I don't think I can go any higher than this lol
And I can only play WANT! EX to get SS, but that's okay XD
Must get as much SSR Airi as possible =)

Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:26 am

I only have one momoko card that gives me +50%... so i'm getting 1050 for some reason, for rank S. (should't it be less?)
--
HAS ANYONE PLAYED DOSUKOI YET?!?!?!
They had 4 things to hit at once.
How the hell?!

Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:46 am

And that was the final straw to make the game unplayable as a handheld game using thumbs-only. :sad:

(To hit them, you just play with the phone in your lap, using index fingers to tap everything, then pull out those middle fingers for the last few taps!)

Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:50 am

^I understand that, but I play thumbs-only, and I'm here in the commuter lounge playing this and all of a sudden i give a really sudden light light yelp and my phone flips about 2 inches into the air because I wasn't expecting that and tried to quickly switch to the other position. xD
--I did a thing at the end where I layed my phone down on my lap really quickly and switched positions, and it worked. c:
...The only problem is gonna be future songs when they have more than just THOSE 4 notes.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:58 am

I'm definitely not happy about the new addition. It doesn't make it harder, just more unweildy. ^^;

Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:17 am

Autumn Moon Viewing Event UPDATE
09/04/2015 00:00 - 09/082015 13:59

The amount of MOON VIEWING POINTS (used for the MOON VIEWING POINTS GACHAS [normal and DX]) received at the end of live rewards are now DOUBLED until the end of the event!!!
----
This definitely makes up for it not being a 2 week event like the last points gacha event was.
^Yeah I don't like the four button thing at all...I would've rather gone through some other difficult gimmick like rapid fire buttons/tricky button layout. I wanna continue thumb playing T.T

Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:42 am

maybe instead of doing 4, they should add a 6th button somewhere, or like 4 more buttons on top of the bottom 5 and do a pyramid scheme.
(like this:)
O O O O
O O O O O

And oh, that's why I'm getting so many points from my game. xD

Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:07 am

NEXT EVENT NOTICE
SSR Wada Sakurako (available in the DX Moon Viewing Points Gacha) will be a Special Effect (特効) card for the next event starting on 09/08/2015.
----
Currently I have 8 of her, but they're so weak leveled and I don't get that much Kobushi cards, so it's going to be difficult to fully utilize them like I did with SSR Kana from the other event (which resulted in me starting up the event with full +900% and placing 144 in the points ranking event).
Post a reply