Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:34 pm

I got her once on hard, one on medium, and once on easy before the new update - all Brainstorming - but so far I've gotten zero from the new update and was playing more.

Fr the tutorials there absolutely needs to be one on Cards and Scoring. The game is way more complex then Love Live in that respect.

Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:29 pm

BTW - I still have gotten absolutely none of the new SR (or is it SSR?) cards. Like, still. The same ones from this event. >.>

Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:45 am

STAR STONE LOGIN BONUS!!

Login in to get
4/13 - 1x Star Stone
4/14 - 2x Star Stone
4/15 - 3x Star Stone
Then, there's these Jeans that you get too somehow, I guess at the end of 3 days?

We can get 6 Star Stones in 3 days!!! Login everyone =)
Last edited by jeiwa42 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:52 am

that's quite beautiful i agree to this. xD

Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Oh my god!!! I never know this card drop. XD

Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:42 pm

I haven't been able to play since the last update. I always got an error, which I think said my connection is too unstable to proceed with download. Even when I put my phone right next to my wi-fi modem.

I'm a sad panda. :crying:

Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:06 pm

Try update it direct from the App Store, not from the game. Also try to download another game to see if it's your wifi problem or not.

I'm also have some similar problem but that case because my younger sister phone is full so it can't download anymore.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:44 pm

^Delete stuff she won't notice off of it. xD

And, what is that R card that you got?? sayuki?

Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:01 pm

Yeah, that's Sayuki (R). Recently I focus on Morning Musume Morning Coffee so I didn't know when it start to drop, seem like some new R cards were added in the Live drop (not Morning Musume so far). Please try to play other group song to see if there is anything else. Unfortunately right now I don't have the phone to play. :lol:

Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:14 am

Another new R card drop. XD

Post a reply